surprise 🎉

Aah this is the best feeling she lied on the bed in their room.

Shivaay kept her bag aside and removed his shoes lying beside her.

Yes a feeling of back to home

You never came here when I was hospital?

Anika asked turning to him...

No I never felt like. Omru always bring my clothes and other things to hospital. But now I feel like I am in my home with you beside me.

He dragged her into his arms and she snuggled to him inhaling his fragrance.

Ani be ready in evening you have a surprise..

Wow surprise please tell me shivaay. She asked excitedly

No surprise is meant to be secret so I will not tell you. He teased her

Ok as you wish. She pouted angrily

Shivaay pecked her Pout and she blushed hiding her face in his chest.

Sleep for sometime... He said patting her back

" I will not allow you to sleep tonight " shivaay thought in his mind ( naughty Shivaay 😜)

She slept tiredly because of medicines. He caressed her hair and gets up making her sleep comfortably.

Khanna everything is ready..... He called khanna.

Yes sir he replied

Good he said cutting the call.

Now you will see the biggest surprise sweetheart...

************************************

Anika is sitting beside the window looking outside. Shivaay is missing from the time she woken up. He has not came for lunch also. She tried to call his phone but it is switched off. She was feeling restless.

Mam khanna came inside with a packet

sir told me to give it to you.

He said giving her the packet.

Thank you khannaji she said smiling.

Its my duty mam. He replied going from there

Do you know where is shivaay. I am calling him from morning. He is not taking my call

I don't know. Sir said something urgent came. He said and went from there before she ask again.

How will he say it. He is shivaay's truthful bodyguard.... She said herself shaking her head in disbelief.

Anika opened the packet and saw a pale blue mermaid dress with a blend of purple kept with matching accessories.

Its so beautiful she exclaimed and went to change into it. She walked outside from the washroom to see shivaay sitting on the couch reading a magazine. He was in his royal black three piece suit.

You are looking breathtaking ani

He walked towards her and grabbed her in back hug. She rested her head on his shoulder keeping her hand on his.

He turned her towards him

Are you ready for the surprise ??

She nodded and he pulled her with him

Wait...... She removed his hold and went to wear her heels. She came back and held his hand.

Now let's go. He lead her way towards the car. Shivaay opened the door for her like gentleman and she settled inside. He jogged to other side and drove away after putting the seatbelt.