wedding

Today the whole family were busy arranging the wedding of mahir and Mallika. It was a simple affair which was arranged within the premises of Trivedi mansion and the media was sorrounded the mansion waiting for at least a glimpse of bride and groom.

Inside the house anika is running here and there. Shivaay entered the hall looking at his watch saw anika struggling to tie the lights on pillar. She is standing on a stool alone. She stretched her legs up due to height causing the stool stumble backwards.

Anika shut her eyes tight expecting to hit on the floor but later felt like flying in air. She opened her eyes to see shivaay held her in his arms saving her.

Why are you so careless ani. What happen if I don't came on correct time..... Shivaay scolded her placing her on the floor.

I am sorry..... She replied bending her head.

He breathed in and out to calm his nerves and went near to her.

I am saying this for your safety. Ask someone to do it if you can't reach the height.....He pointed out his hand and rubbed her head.

Ok Who can win from you..... Anika said twisting her face.

Did you have breakfast....he asked.

She bited her lips when he narrowed eyes.

What should I do with you... He slapped his forehead walking towards the dining table.

Shivaay served a plate and pulled a seat for her. She looked up his face and he motioned her to sit. Sitting beside her he started feeding her. She admired his face eating from his hand.

Mahir who came on the way adored the scene capturing it in his phone.

Hey love birds. You're showing PDA early morning Infront of singles.... He said walking towards them sitting beside anika.

Who is single here..... Anika said.

Me.... Mahir replied.

Hey single can I tell this to Babhi..... Anika teased taking her phone.

Then you are dead..... He stood up from the seat rushing towards her.

She laughed running away holding the phone teasing him. Mahir ran behind her trying to snatch the phone.

Shivaay chuckled as they ran around the house literally like children.

************************************

Anika held shivaay's hand looking at her brother getting married with his lady love. It reminded her of their marriage. At first it was like arranged marriage but it was the best decision they took.

Sh - are you collecting the memories of our marriage?

She nodded her head entwining their fingers. He held it more tightly.

An - yes I never thought about marriage at that time. I was thinking it's waste of life. But now it's the best decision I took by marrying you.

She said looking at him lovingly. He cupped her face about to kiss her but Rudra interrupted.

Bhaiya this is public place not your bedroom. So please control your hormone..... Rudra said mischievously.

You.... He ran away before shivaay shout at him. Anika chuckled when he made weird face cursing Rudy.

Don't worry I will compensate you tonight..... She winked at him walking away. Shivaay ran ahead of her and pulled her to a room where no one can see.

He captured her lips before she yell at him. Her hand found its way to his hair. His one hand rested on her neck and other on her waist pulling her closer to him. They broke the hug panting heavily.

It's my first dosage I will take the rest at night..... He said and pecked her lips walking back to the hall. She touched her lips blushing and rushed out of the room.

Both of them Came back to the hall in a presentable way. Soon the wedding came to an end with a photo session Infront of media.

Hello guys. Sorry for late update. I have been busy these days. Anyways I will complete this story as soon as possible....

Thank you for your love and support.

Today's target: 50 votes and unlimited comments