bold and romantic Annika

Game continues.....

Bhavya rotated the bottle and it lands on Gauri. Om smirks as he got a chance.

Om - dance on a item song...

Ga - no..no this is cheating

Om - everything is fair in love and war dear....

Ga - please om I can't

Om - you have to do it...there is no way to escape.

Gauri dance on dilbar

Everyone hooted for her she sit down next to om being tired.

Bh - finally shivaay bhaiya is left so you have to take both truth and dare..

Sh - what! never....

Ru -  bhaiya please please

Rudy makes puppy melting shivaay. After so much compulsion he agreed.

Bh - first you have to take dare.

Shivaay nods.

Ru - then I will give the task... bhaiya kiss babhi.....😜

Shivika - what!!

Ru - don't tell me you never did it....

Rudy teased making Anika blush remembering their first kiss. Rudy saw this and smirked.

Bh - awe babhi is blushing...

She blushed more....

Sh - ok enough guys and rudy I can't do it.

Ru - bhaiya you have to do it. You took the dare .

Sh - ok I will do it...happy

He said or we can say smirked unnoticed by others.

He goes near Anika and cups her cheeks. She gripped his shoulders due to proximity. He went near her lips. His hot breath fanning over her lips. She closed her eyes. Her cheeks turned pink. He saw everyone anxiously waiting for his next step through corner of eyes. smirking widely he kissed her cheeks tilting her head.

All - shit....

Ru - bhaiya this is cheating...

Sh - I completed dare then how comes it cheating.

Ru - you kissed in babhi's cheek.

Sh - you never mentioned a specific place so I kissed her cheek. Anyways I completed the task.

Bh - don't be happy bhaiya you have one more task.

Om - I will ask it. Did something happened between you two.

Sh - om please change the question... it's embarrassing.....

Ru - bhaiya is right.... what a question you are asking.....

Sh - finally Rudy showed some smartness....

Ru - don't worry bhaiya I will ask the question. Bhaiya you both did something beyond kiss.....😜

Om - duffer that's the question I asked...

Ru - so what both of our questions are different.

Om - one second Why are we fighting we can together ask the question right...

Ru - yaa

Omru - Bhaiya / shivaay

They turned to him finding both Anika and shivaay is missing.

Omru - where they gone??

      ****************************

Otherside shivika was panting heavily due to running. They ran away escaping from them.

An - shiv water.....

Shivaay goes near the table and take fruit punch for both of them. He handed over her glass and drinks his.

after drinking the fruit punch shivaay felt someone mixed alcohol in it.

Sh - it's vodka * his eyes widened* annika......

Shivaay turned and saw her drinking the punch.he gasped as he saw empty jug lying on the floor. He goes near to her. She smiled at him with droopy eyes.

An - shivv.....

She showed her hands to him indicating to pick her. He took her in his arms leading to the room. All the way she was kissing his cheeks and giggling.

* drunken Annika is very difficult to manage than normal one* he thought in his mind.

Somehow shivaay reached in their room. He lied her on the bed. Annika being naughty pulled him by collar and he landed on her top. He gulped looking at her. She caressed his face with her fingers biting her lips. His eyes turned dark due to desires. The little amount of vodka in his body started working.

He hold her by waist and put his lips on her. They sucked eachother slowly yet passionately. After sometime he broke the kiss making her confused. At very next second he attacked on her neck.

Shivaay trailed the kisses to her shoulders while she clutched to his collar.in a swift he kissed her on lips. He started working on her upper lips and Anika on his lower lip. After a 30 minutes they broke the kiss out of breath.

She hugged him tightly feeling shy. He bit on her collarbone making her hiss she tightly hold on to his back.

An - shivaayyy

She moaned as he soothed the spot with his tongue. A purple hue formed there.He stop there as he don't want her to regret later.

He gets up from her top and lied next to her. She hugs him by waist putting her head on his chest. He smiled and kissed her forehead hugging her. They both drifted into sleep.

Precap : embarrassing moments.