Engagement

Trivedi house

Anika is getting ready . Annika's dadi came into her room.

Da - Ani where are you going in this early morning.

An - dadi I have to submit a project in college.

Da - but I told you na we have to go to my friend's house.

An - don't worry after my work I will directly come there.

Da - ok you come to Oberoi mansion.we are going now.

An - ok dadi.. byee

She kisses her cheeks and goes from there.

(Guys Anika know about dadi .I maintained in previous chapter that dadi and Anika talked.so she know that Kalyani dadi is her dadi's friend and also an Oberoi.)

Annika's bua Naina came there

Actually I don't described about her she is a widow.her husband died with anika's parents.she had a son major trivedi.i will introduce him later...

Na - maa we have to tell her about Kalyani jii's proposal.

Su  - we will tell her later.you go and get ready.we have to go there.

Na - ok maa.

Oberoi mansion

Dadi got discharged and resting in her room.shivaay comes there with her medicines. He make her eat medicines.

Sh - dadi take rest don't do any work.i have an important meeting.so I will be late.

Da - but billu my friend and her family are coming today .they want to meet you.

Sh - ok dadi I will try to come early.

Da - no you have to promise me that you will come early.

Sh - promise dadi I will come in afternoon.

Da - okk

Shivaay goes from there.

Dadi's pov:
     How should I tell shivaay about marriage.he is running away hearing the word marriage..in anyway I have to make him agree for this alliance.

Sumithra and Naina enters in Oberoi mansion .dadi welcomes them.they are settled in hall.

Sum - how careless you are Kalyani .what will happen if Annika did not saw you.

Kal - you also scolding me.i am sitting here after hearing a lots of lecture from shivaay.

Sum - you needed it.ok cut it did you talk to shivaay about this alliance??

Kal - no but I will talk today.i told him to come here in afternoon.what about Annika??

Sum - I also have to talk to her.she will come here.

Kal - great..

They both fake smiled as they are tensioned about their response after hearing this.

In afternoon shivaay is rushing to reach Oberoi mansion to meet dadi's friend.anika also coming from opposite side in a cab.both enter the mansion together.due to hurry they collide each other.anika is going to fall suddenly shivaay grab her from her waist.her eyes are closed .the atmosphere changed into romantic one... his breaths are fanning over her lips.but their moment broken by some fake cough.shivaay made her stand properly and moves from there awkwardly.she blushes lightly and goes from there.

After lunch dadi takes the marriage topic Infront of him.

(Shivaay's dadi - sh da , annika's dadi - an da)