aftermath

Sun rays peeped into the Room through curtains...... Anika stirs in her sleep. She opens her eyes with difficulty and clutches head due to pain.

She looks at the surrounding and realises she is in their room. She looked herself and saw her disheveled state. Many weird thoughts start crossing her mind.

She turned to other side and saw shivaay sleeping with slightly opened mouth. Yesterday's wild night flashed in her mind.her cheeks turned red due to blush. She corrected her dress and went to freshen up.

She is looking herself in the mirror blushing furiously.she gently touched the hickey that shivaay gave her yesterday and smiled.even though it happened in drunken state he never crossed his limits.

An - I am falling for you shivaay badly and madly......

She whispered and hide her face in between her palms blushing.....

Shivaay is getting ready in guest room not wanting to face Anika. He was highly embarrassed by his doings.

Annika comes downstairs and She saw bhavya and Gauri arranging the table. They give her a teasing smile.

An - what are you doing both. Give me I will help you.

Ga - it's ok babhi we almost completed. Take rest you must be very tired because of yesterday.

An - no nothing like that you guys are overthinking....

Ga - it's ok babhi no need to hide it. We know all....

Bha - next time don't forget to use concealer.

They said pointing towards her neck....Her eyes widened and cheeks turned red due to shy. She covered her hairs to that side....They laughed looking at her flushed face.

One by one every one came to dining hall for breakfast. Her eyes is glued on stairs like she is waiting for shivaay. Rudy saw this and smirked.

BA - babhi bhaiya will come. No need to stare like this.

Everyone chuckled at Rudy's comments.

An - ( in mind) oh my god what a day today.... everyone is embarrassing me....

Anika went to the table helping Gauri to serve the food. After completing she was about to sit down she felt his presence behind. She turned to look at him.

Shivaay was looking damn hot in his black 3 piece suit and perfectly gelled hair. He saw her checking out him. He smirked at her expression. He cleared his throat and chuckled seeing her suddenly looked down embarrassed.

Shivaay sat next to her and started having breakfast. He saw her not touching breakfast and looking down all the while.

He whispered near to her - take your breakfast or else I will feed you...

She shivered a bit due to his husky voice. She started having her breakfast .

Shivaay again whispered in husky tone - that's like my girl

Ru - babhi bhaiya continue your romance in your room. There are small children here....

Rudy interrupted between them and said. Shivaay glared him and Anika's face flushed again. Everyone laughed again looking at her.

       ****************************
Shivaay was in his room searching for a file. Annika came on the way and saw him tensely looking for something. She really wanted to help him but her embarrassment didn't allowed.

At last she decided to help him. She goes to him .

An - shivaay what happened? What are you searching??

Sh - a blue file I kept it here. But now it's no where seen.

She signed and went to the cupboard and took out his file. She give it to him.

An - is it the file??

Sh - yes.....

He started checking the file. Through the corner of eyes he saw her fidgeting with the hem of her dress. He raised his eyebrows and asked what happened.

She nodded no and turned to Go from there but he pulled her by hands. She crashed by Her back resting on his chest. She breathed heavily due the closeness. his hands slides into her waist hugging her more tightly.

Sh - Anika.............

He whispered near her ears making her chill at his husky voice.

An - hmm......

She replied due to proximity.

Sh - what you want to ask me.....I know something is bothering you. I am your husband Anika. You have to live with me your whole life. You have to share all big and small problems with me. I will be with you no matter what. Feel free to ask me anything. Don't hesitate and make things worst.............now tell me what you want to say????

What was Anika going to say?? How will shivaay react to it??? Stay tuned for more..............

Sorry guys for late update. My exams are not started yet.....so thought to give you new updates till my exams starts........

Don't forget to touch here 👇

                                                  ⭐