Annika

Oberoi mansion

Shivaay reached his room fully exhausted.he has to take care of both his hospital and business.he can't involve dadi in business because of her health problem.

Shivaay's pov -
I don't think that i can take care of both my hospital and business. I need someones help .but I can't involve dadi into it. Already she has many health problems. Now what should I do?
Billu.... Dadi called him breaking his thoughts.

Da - billu what happened?

Sh - nothing dadi some office problems.

Da - should I come to office tomorrow?

Sh - no dadi .you should aware of your health problems.i am thinking to select a partner who can manage office in the absence of me.

Da - why only office partner.select a life partner.so she will manage our company and also you.

Sh - dadi...

Da - what dadi.you are getting budha day by day.

Sh - haaww dadi don't call me budha.i am still young and handsome .

Da - billu I am seriously saying you should get married. I already selected a girl for you.

Sh - dadi but..

Dadi cutted between

Da - no but vut. you will come with me to see her.

Sh - i am coming only for you..

Da - ok ok.freshen up and come to dinner.i am going downstairs.

Sh - ok dadi but don't do any work.let the servants do it.

Da - don't worry I will not do any work..

After freshening up shivaay goes downstairs and finished their dinner together while chatting.
Later they goes to sleep.

At morning

Dadi goes to temple for pooja. While climbing the stairs she saw some children s gathered around some thing. She stood there to see what is in there.
Suddenly some children's ran and a girl in simple chridar shown.
She is distributing chocolate s to the children's.

She is non other than our Anika.

Dadi looked at her remembering something

Da - sumithra's grand daughter is same like her. What if she is the one.i will go and ask to her.

While moving towards her suddenly her head spinned and she was going to fall.annika ran to her and caught her safely.

An (shouts) - somebody call a taxi.she fainted.

She patted dadi's cheek

An - dadi dadi wake up.

Listening to her shout khanna came there .he is dadi's driver as well as shivaay' s body guard. he took dadi along with Annika to the hospital.

Hospital

Doctor checked dadi.both khanna and Annika are waiting outside.
After sometime doctor came outside.

Anika - what happened to her ? Is she ok ? How is dadi? Tell me something .

Anika asked restlessly....

Doc - relax.. nothing happened to her.her BP is very low I given her medicines .now she is ok you can meet her.

Doctor smiled at her and gone from there. Anika gone inside to see dadi.

At the meantime the doctor who treated dadi called shivaay.
His name is Samar.

Sa - hello shivaay..

Sh - ha Sam what happened?
(While checking some reports)

Sam - your dadi is admitted here due to bp low.

Sh (shocked) - what! Iam coming . Don't go any where

Sam - relax I will wait here come fast.

Shivaay came there breathing heavily

Sh - where is dadi??

Sam - she is in the room.but you don't told me that you are going to be married.

Sh - what rubbish are you saying.i am not engaged.

Sam- ooh but I saw a girl with dadi.from the time she come here she was tensed about dadi.so I thought she would be your fiance.

Sh - I want to see her iam going.

Shivaay gone from there angrily.

Don't forget to touch here 👇

                                                  ⭐

Precap : shivaay meets annika.