danger

Hii guys today's update is here... I hope everyone like it....

Let's go to the chapter

************************************

Shivaay's pov

Two months passed in a blink. Anika adjusted with her job. She started spending more time in office rather than me. Off course I am jealous but I also understand her. A fresher had to be hard working and ambitious to reach their dreams. Still I am missing our times.

Anika fully prohibited me from office romance after that incident happened two weeks ago.

Flashback

Shivaay you called me.... Anika entered in his cabin.

Yes take that blue file from cupboard and give it to me.

She went and took out the file walking back to him.

Here is it.... she forwarded it to him.

He pulled her along with the file and she fell on his lap.

Shivaayy  she tried to get up from him but he pulled her again nuzzling his nose in her neck. She melted in his touch. He turned her facing him and placed his lips on her. He kissed her fiercely. First she tried to match with his pace soon succeeded.  She broke the kiss breathing heavily.

Next second he pulled her again nibbling on lips. Breaking the kiss he started kissing her neck. She felt pain when he bited there but moaned later as he soothed her by his tongue.

Sir this file....Aman the senior manager came inside but shocked seeing their position.

Sory sir....

Anika abruptly gets up from him and stands a far correcting her clothes.

Don't you know you have to knock before coming inside... Shivaay said angrily. He felt to kill this Aman for spoiling their moment.

Aman looked anika with a suspicious gaze. Anika felt uncomfortable under aman and went from there.

She ran into her cabin blushing thinking about their moment few minutes ago.

She touched her lips and hide her face with hands.

Flashback ends

After 5 days our six months anniversary is coming. I am planning to propose her on that day. You heard it right ?? I love her. I realized that she is my everything and I am nothing without her.

Om and Rudra helped me to realise my love towards her. Not because she is my wife but she is my truly soulmate who changed this work holic man into a romantic one.

************************************

Anika's pov

I was embarrassed to face Aman sir after that day. I am not saying that I don't like it but someone seeing our privacy is something.

After that day Aman sir started behaving differently. Occasionally he keeps his hand on my shoulder while checking the data on my computer. Sometime brush his hand on my back when I go to make a coffee. I feel uncomfortable under his touch but I can't say anything he is my senior and shivaay will feel bad if I disrespect them. If it was any other person he will be lying on hospital.

************************************
Anika....where are you lost. Look office time is finished let's go back..

Anika's pov broken by Priya who called her to go back to home.