Happy news

Anika

She was in the middle of a meeting giving presentation when she felt her surroundings spinning. Gripping the edge of the table she closed her eyes for a brief moment and taking deep breath again started with her presentation. The meeting wrapped up in few more minutes and she quickly gathered her stuff to go back to her cabin. she took a few steps the room started spinning and her Vision blurred.

Things fell down from her hand and sweat formed on her forehead. She tried to call someone but her voice didn't come out from her throat. She tried to grab near by chair before she do that she fell down losing her Balance.

Priya who came to call anika sprinted towards her when she saw her lying on the floor unconscious on the ground.

She kneeled Infront of her and patted her cheeks.

Anika!!! getup......anika!!!

Panic rose inside her and layer of moisture came in her eyes. She shook Anika before calling for help. Shivaay was not in India. He went to a conference in London before  3 days  and will be back on tomorrow.

She called Rudra and bhavya using anika's phone and with the help of staff took her in hospital.

Ruvya rushed to the private ward along with omri as soon as he got call from Priya.

What happened to babhi Priya Di?...... Rudy asked worried about Anika

I don't know Rudra. She fell unconscious in the office so I brought her here asap. Doctor is inside.

Let's wait then..... Om said sitting on the chair Infront of the room.

Doctor came out after sometime with a smile on her face.

doctor is Babhi ok?...... Om enquired.

Yes infact she is more than okay.... Doctor replied smiling.

What you mean doctor?...... Bhavya asked in doubt.

She is pregnant...... Doctor said with a wide smile.

A moment of silence felt then the whole place is filled with laughter and cheers.

Can we meet Babhi...... Gauri asked the doctor.

Sure but don't disturb her...... She smiled.

Anika is resting when they all entered inside the room. After seeing the happy face of the family an automatic smile came on her lips.

Omkara went ahead and hugged her sideways.

Congratulations babhi! I can't believe I am going to chachu....... He widely smiled.

Bhavya and Gauri also gave her gentle hug after congratulating her.

Let me call bhaiya and share this happy news..... Rudy said taking his phone.

Duffer leave that to Babhi. She has the right to share it with bhaiya..... Bhavya knocked on his head.

Ohh that's right...... He said putting back his phone.

Babhi how do you plan to tell this to bhaiya..... Gauri asked sitting beside her.

It's a surprise.... She grinned making her pout.

Let me complete the discharge formalities then we can go home...... Omkara said going to the doctor to which Anika nodded and lied on her bed tired.

Everyone went outside letting her take rest. Anika caressed her tummy feeling the little life inside.

Shivaay