Anika is my wife

Everyone turned to the direction where the voice came and got shocked seeing shivaay there. He appeared cold and is more calm than usual.

He walked towards them in his usual swag. His both hands were on his pant pockets. He looked anika but she bent her head down not wanting him to see her broken state. He lifted her face and saw her eyes teared up. She hugged him and cried in his embrace. He patted her back calmly and kissed her head.

WHAT HAPPENED HERE ?...... he asked Priya who was standing beside anika. Priya flinched a little hearing his harsh voice. She told him everything happened there including them taunting and humiliating anika. After hearing everything Shivaay raised his head and looked them. Natasha gulped the lump formed in her throat.

HOW DARE YOU!....... shivaay roared scaring the people around him. Riya held Natasha's hand shivering. His cold face turned red in anger.

The woman you insulted now is my wife anika shivaay Singh OBEROI and I will never tolerate any word against her........ He said hugging anika sideways moving forward. All cupped their mouth in shock. Ria tripped hearing it while Natasha stood there in shock

And you two are FIRED! he said. Their eyes widened and both rushed towards him.

Sir we are really sorry. We don't know she is your wife. Please forgive us. It will not happen again...... Natasha literally begged Infront of him.

After hearing you ill talking about my wife now I have to forgive you...... His voice hardened.  Anika is hugging shivaay with her head on his chest. He made her sit and drink some water.

Sir we..... Their words cutted by shivaay. He glared them hardly making them shut their mouth

Don't. Your termination letter will reach soon...... He said taking anika with him.

He walked fast pulling her with him and She hardly tried to match his pace but unable to because of her heels. Sensing her discomfort he bent down Infront of her and removed her heels. She held his shoulder and looked around as everyone looking him in shock. He got up and took her in his arms walking outside.

He carefully made her sit on the passenger seat, closed the door and jogged to the driving seat. He started the engine and drove fast glancing her in between.

He body is raging in anger remembering the words they said to anika. She sensed it when she saw him tightly gripping the steering wheel.

Shivaay..... She called him in calm voice and touched his arm. He instantly calmed down like she did some magic. He took a hard breath and  parked the car to a side turning to her side.

Why the hell you didn't say anything to them. You stood there silently hearing whatever they are saying...... He gritted his teeth to control his anger.

I am sorry.... She bend her head down. He took a deep breath gripping the steering.

You are not my anika.... He said in sad voice. She looked at him in shock

My anika is brave and independent. She know what is right and wrong and she will fight for herself. You know she kicked a man in the middle of street when he misbehaved with her........ He said remembering the time when they both went to eat ice cream and a man grabbed her. She kicked him before shivaay reach out to him.

Anika chuckled remembering that incident. Shivaay also smiled seeing her.

I miss that dabbang anika. Will you come back to that anika and fight for yourself?.... He cupped her face in his hand. She looked at him and saw his eyes were showing the eagerness. She nodded at him. He took her in hug and kissed her forehead. She also wrapped her arms around him keeping her head on his chest.

They broke the hug returning to their seats. Shivaay buckled the seat belt and started the car.

Where are we going?..... Anika asked him curiously.

To breath some fresh air..... He replied her smiling.

She kept looking outside enjoying the view throughout the journey and Occasionally stealed glance at him.

Slowly slowly the view of beach came towards her. She looked at shivaay and he turned to her at the same time. He smiled and signed her to look front.

They reached Infront of the beach and stopped the car. Anika opened the door and ran towards the water barefooted. Shivaay laughed at her childishness and removed his shoes keeping it inside the car. He walked forward and his cell buzzed on the way. He looked at the caller ID and smiled.

Hello Rudy. What happened?....... He asked sitting on the beach side.

Bhaiya where is Babhi?. I heard something happened to her. We are worried. Is she ok?..... Rudy asked him worried.

Shivaay held the phone in his ear and looked at anika. She is making sand castle with the kids came there. It brought a smile on his face. She felt someone's gaze on her and looked up at shivaay. She waved her hand calling him to join with her. He smiled and showed his phone indicating he had a call to attend. She smiled and continued her work.

Don't worry tell everyone that she is ok now. We will come later...... He said hung up the call.

Later he joined her and they both played with the kids around there.
.
.
.

Shivika reached home night after having dinner at a fancy restaurant. They entered inside the hall and saw everyone sitting there.

What happened? why are you not sleeping?...... Shivaay asked walking towards them holding anika's hand.

We are worried about Babhi. So thought to sleep after seeing her..... Bhavya said getting up from the couch moving to anika.

How are you Babhi?...... She asked hugging anika.

I am ok don't worry..... She patted her back.

One by one hugged anika and asked her wellbeing. She smiled at their care and assured them not to worry.

Where is Rudy...... She asked breaking the hug.

Here...... Bhavya said. Everyone saw Bhavya smiling looking at a direction. They followed her gaze and smile formed in their face seeing Rudy sleeping on the couch.

Shivaay and Om smirked looking at eachother and walked away. They came back with a bucket of water and thrown it on Rudy.

Mummy...... Rudy got up abruptly. Shivom laughed hardly looking at him. Others tried to hold their laugh keeping hand in mouth.

You..... He wiped his face and ran towards shivaay. They escaped from him laughing. Anika,bhavya and gauri broke into fits of laughter seeing them
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Natasha and ria got what they deserve.

Shivaay is correct. Anika has to fight for herself. For a girl her self respect matters first

And our Rudy boy he is cute right and shivom turned to naughty.
.
.
.
.
Precap : Mrs Oberoi you are so brilliant and hardworking. You are totally a beauty with brain...... Mr singhaniya said shaking hand with hers. Shivaay smiled proudly looking at her. And the deal is yours...... He announced.

Today's target : 65 votes and unlimited comments