outburst and guilty

Shivaay is nowhere seen from morning itself.  from khanna ji Anika got to know shivaay gone to meet ragini. It made her more anxious to know what happening between them. She has a strong feeling that shivaay is hiding something from her.

It has been a week shivaay is behaving weirdly. Coming late after she sleep and going early morning before she woke up.

She is frustrated because of his hide and seek game . If she get him at the spot she will kill him .

Otherside shivaay also want to stop this game but he also stuck in middle of something. Ragini told him it will complete today so he was happy that he can see his Anika now with out any problems. But he is not aware that this Silence is before a storm....

******
Afternoon

He barged into the Room to see Anika sitting there keeping her hand on her face. He got know she is tensed about him...

He was very happy seeing her after long time he ran to her taking into a hug. As usual she didn't responded to it making him worry. He shrugged it thinking she might be angry on him.

On the otherside Annika is thinking shivaay is happy because of ragini. She is angry on him for leaving her alone these much days.

Breaking the hug with him she asked him the reason for his happiness..

An - shivaay why are you This much happy??

She asked him raising her brows. He found it extremely cute...

Sh - today I am very happy because of ragini. She is the reason for my happiness...

He said turning down her. She thought he was happy seeing her but no... She cried inside thinking about her fate .

Sh - I have a gift for you Anika. I know you will love it.come with me....

He said to her.....

An - where???

Sh - only if you come with me i will tell you..

He said dragging her with him . He handover a gift to her smiling. She take it from him and unwraps the gift.
She saw some papers inside.

Without reading the paper she assumed it as divorce papers. Her mind was filled with negative thoughts which lead her to think like that.

An - shivaay i won't give you divorce. You have to tell me the reason for this or else forget about this paper. Do you think dadi can be happy seeing us like this.if it's not for me at least think about dadi.

She bursted all her frustration and disappointment on him which was trying to control from a week.

Otherside shivaay shocked with her accusations. More than shock he is hurt when she said about divorce. He can't never ever think divorcing her.

Sh - I know you are Hurt because of my past behaviour but I have a reason for it.You are my life Annika. You are the reason for my existence. I will never ever divorce you get that in your mind.

He said shaking her by shoulder while tears formed his eyes. he felt vulnerable when she didn't trusted him enough to share her pains.

Suddenly something strikes in his mind.....

Sh - one sec what you said divorce papers?! when did I send you that?? I didn't even talked you regarding this..then how come divorce papers..

He asked her curiously as he knows he never did that mistake..

An - you gifted me now.... don't you remember??

Sh - did you read it??

He asked crossing his hands in chest....

An - I.....I..

She stammered because she didn't read the papers rather than she assumed it as divorce papers...

Sh - what I....I . Tell me clearly yes or no

He said angrily. She gulped in fear nodded her head indicating no. He become furious  and leaves the room without telling anything leaving her in guilt....

***************
He fired two employees for gossiping in office hours while others gulped in fear seeing their boss in beast mode...

He cancelled all meetings and rested in his chair thinking about her accusations. His mind is not at peace. He can't concentrate on his work. Taking his key he goes to his car for a ride to calm down his mind.

Here Anika is guilty after reading the paper. It is from phsycatrist mentioning he took treatment for depression as he was a patient after his parents death. But he stopped it from middle due to some reasons.

In bold letters it is mentioned that the doctor treated him was ragini making annika more guilty . She even thought he was cheating behind her back with ragini.

Halting his car side of a beach he comes out. Fresh cool breeze touching his face making him calm. It was evening so there is not that much crowd. After spending sometime there he went back to his car returning to Oberoi mansion.

From noon neither Anika come out from the room nor are her lunch. She is locked herself in the room. The guilt of accusing him eating her raw. She is not taken her medicines which made her weak.but she didn't mind it and cried continously.....

He Came inside the house and directly goes to his room without minding the family sitting in hall . They sensed something is wrong but Gauri suggested everyone that it is the problem between a couple so they themselve solve it. Others agreed to her and continued their chatting....

Precap - honey moon