Out

Its been two days and I still hadn't even had a chance to talk to my stubborn mother. I haven't eaten a decent meal in three days and I was starving like moons. At least Kinkajou was here. Speaking of her, Kinkajou sat down next to me and watched as I paced around the cell. "Turtle...maybe we should consider--"

"Escaping? Yeah, I thought about it, but it's impossible!" I groaned. "Mother built this like a fortress."

"Okay, so if we can't escape by using brute strength then you can use something else?" Kinkajou pried.

"Like what?"

"I'm going to sound rrrreeeaaaallllyyyy awful but if you want to get out of here...use your powers," she said. I paused mid-pace. I'm not going to lie, I thought about using my powers before...but I didn't think she would want me too.

"No. No. You don't sound awful Kinkajou," I soothed. "I didn't think you would want me too. I guess I thought I could impress you by using my problem solving skills..."

Kinkajou turned yellow and placed a talon on his snout. "Turtle, I will literally to ANYTHING to get out of here," giggled the beautiful RainWing. "Also, I haven't had my suntime and my wings are looking really dull."

"Wow, never thought I would see you be vain," I chuckled.

"Well you try living in a dull room for a while with no sunlight," she laughed.

"Okay...I'm going--"

Suddenly, a loud clank echoed throughout the dungeon, causing me to stop in mid sentence. Both of our heads turned to noise, hopping it was the queen.

"Tur-le?" A familiar voice rung.

"Aukie? I replied. "What are you doing here? Where is mother?"

"Rewax Tur-le," Auklet grumbled, rolling her eyes. "I come to bust you out." Auklet walked over to a wall and pulled a lever. After she did that, the cell opened.

"Yes! Thanks, Aukie," I said and gave her a hug.

"Otay! Otay," she snapped. "But mommy bis acting weird lately. Befowe she wold tawk about you awot but now...no...fix her pweas?"

"Okay, Auklet. I will..."

Hello lovely readers! I'm so sorry I didn't post a story in awhile but since I HOPE I'll be going home on Thursday, I thought I should celebrate by posting a chapter to THIS story.