Part 4 ~ Weekend away?

Jorge ~

As you know Stephie and I haven't spent much time together since we've been filming different Disney shows, and I wanted to make it up to her by taking her to Mexico where we both live as we were visiting her family and mine.

Stephie: My love, are you okay?

Jorge: Yeah, baby, I'm just happy that it's just you and I.

Stephie: Really?

Jorge: Yeah, baby girl.

Stephie: That's sweet.

As we kissed, I could feel Stephie about to pull away, but I pulled her closer to me when we pulled away.

Stephie: *Looks at him* What was that for?

Jorge: Just to show you that I have never stopped loving you.

Stephie: Me either.

Jorge: Well, that's good.

We hugged for a long time, as they were walking around Mexico it was hot, they took cute pictures together and a fan walked up to them as Jorge let go of Stephie's hand to give the fan an autograph and a picture.

Stephie: How does it feel to be famous?

Jorge: It's amazing and anyway you're on Junior express I'm sure you have fans as well.

Stephie: I have some.

Jorge: Well, I'm not the only one who is famous.

They then went to a hotel as they weren't staying long, they thought they would just stay at a hotel, as Jorge had a shower, Stephie was looking at her pictures on her phone, before going to sleep.

A/N: ~

Thank you for reading.

X