Part 11 ~ I love Martina... but I can't.

Jorge ~ 

I woke up on a sofa with a head on my bare chest, as I looked down, I saw Martina, sh*t what have I done? I'm still with Stephie, but why don't I feel regret? Could it be possible that I don't love Stephie anymore? No, Jorge, you must be with Stephie, you can't be with Martina because it will ruin the show.

As I tried to move and lifted Martina's head off my chest onto the Sofa pillow, I started to get dressed but Martina woke up watching me get dressed she sat up with the blanket covering her.

Martina: What are you just going to leave me?

Jorge: I'm sorry, Martina, but this can't happen, we must think about the show.

Martina: For god sake, Jorge can you stop doing this?

Jorge: Doing what?

Martina: This, every time we have a s*x or kiss you regret it after, well if you're going to regret it, then why do it? Is it because you love playing with my feelings? I'm not a stone Jorge, I'm a person I have feelings. I love you for f*ck sake, but you're always rejecting me.

Jorge: *Sits on the sofa* I love you, Martina, and I'm not playing with you or your feelings and I know you're not stone, but I don't mean to reject you it's just we have to think of the show, Martin would never accept us as a couple as it wouldn't be good for the show.

Martina kissed him and he kissed back while leaning her back against the sofa, she was nearly pushing his shirt off his shoulder as he didn't button it up it was still open.

They did it again until there was a knock on the door which made Jorge pull his boxers along with his jeans up as he buttoned up his shirt, he grabbed his shoes and his jacket and left out of the window, so no one knew he was there, he went home to Stephie, as he needed a shower.

Jorge: Hey, Beautiful, what you watching? *Sits down on the arm of the sofa*

Stephie: Oh, hey, my love, just watching Pretty little liars.

Jorge: Oh, nice, I'm going up to have a shower.

Stephie: Okay, my love.

As he went up to have a shower, he had to find a way to hide the scent of Martina on his clothes, he then got out of the shower and put fresh clothes on while drying his hair with a hand towel he then went downstairs.

Jorge: What do you want for dinner?

Stephie: *Watches the Tv* I don't mind.

Jorge: How about we go out?

Stephie: Sure, baby, but can we go when this finishes?

Jorge: Uh, sure, how long have you got left to go?

Stephie: Shh, I'm trying to watch.

Jorge: Baby, it's just a stupid series.

Stephie: *Pauses the Tv* What?

Jorge: What?

Stephie: If it was Violetta, you would sit here for weeks just to watch yourself, but when I want to watch something, you call it stupid.

Jorge: Well, first, I can't say Violetta is stupid because I'm on it and second Pretty little liars is crap, I'm sorry but it is, it just doesn't make sense.

Stephie: Yeah, well Violetta doesn't make sense either.

Jorge: How?

Stephie: Well, let's be honest we all know Leon and Violetta aren't going to be together forever because Diego's going to come between you.