Part 6 - The next day.

As Martina was in her dressing room as it was 7:00 am, she was going to ring Jorge, but she remembered the different time zone as he would probably be asleep, so she waited until the afternoon, when she was looking at the flowers after putting water in the vase, she felt two hands cover her eyes.

Pepe: Guess who?

Martina: Uh... Peter?

Pepe: No, try again.

Martina: Then it must be Pepe

Pepe: Hey, beautiful, I see you got my flowers.

Martina: What flowers?

Pepe: The ones in the vase.

Martina: No, they are from a fan.

Pepe took the card that was on the dressing room mirror, as he was confused about what he read.

Pepe: Why does this card say From Jorge?

Martina: No, it's a different Jorge, he's a fan.

Pepe: Your lying, why are you keeping flowers that are from your co–star?

Martina: Because I don't know if it's really from him.

Pepe: Well, it's got his name on the card.

Martina: I know, but it's not his writing.

Pepe: Oh, and you know his writing, do you?

Martina: Yeah, because he's left-handed and this is written with a right hand.

Pepe: You know so much about him.

Martina: Yeah, well he's my co–star, Pepe you know I've worked with him for nearly two years.

Pepe: Yeah, but he's seeing someone and it's time to move on.

Martina: And what if I can't move on what will happen then?

Pepe: Then you'll suffer the most, listen to me you're falling for him but he's not there to catch you, he's letting you fall.

Martina: I know, but I can't forget about him.

Pepe: Well, you should because if he gets engaged you will be hurt.

Martina: Okay, maybe you right but I don't want him to be engaged, I want him to be engaged to me.

Pepe: What?

Martina: Pepe, you're a great guy, but I don't think I'm right for you, maybe we can still be friends but I'm just not ready to give up.

Pepe: But when we went on a date you told me you loved me.

Martina: I wasn't thinking about you.

Pepe: You were thinking about him, weren't you?

She looked at him with a sorry look as he walked away shaking his head.

A/N:~

Thank you for reading.

X