Part 13 ~ An Evening together.

Martina ~

I woke up to my head on a hard chest, as I looked up there, he laid the one I love Jorge Blanco, I have never been so happy to finally be in his arms, instead of sneaking around behind Stephie's back, but I do feel sorry for Stephie as she loved Jorge and Jorge loved her, you know I kind of feel guilty for stealing her man.

Jorge: *Morning Voice* Morning, beautiful.

Martina: Hey, handsome, it feels so nice waking up in your arms.

Jorge: I feel bad for Stephie, I'm sorry, Martina, but she was important to me you know, and I love her you know but I love you too I guess I just need some time to get over Stephie.

Martina: I think I can help you with that.

Martina kissed him as he kissed her back, he pulled away because he really did feel sorry for Stephie, he never thought he would love someone else but Stephie.

Martina: Jorge, please, she's probably moved on from you.

Jorge: Your right, besides I didn't sleep with you behind her back for nothing.

Martina: Exactly, so don't ruin this, please.

Jorge: Okay, my love, how about we go out for a meal tonight?

Martina: Oh, how romantic Mr. Blanco.

Jorge: Well, we don't really get time to ourselves, so how about after filming we go out on a date?

Martina: Yes, Jorge!!!

Jorge: Okay, I will make a reservation at one of the restaurants.

Martina: Well, I'm going up for a shower.

Jorge: Or we could shower together?

Martina: Are you serious? No way.

Jorge: Why not?

Martina: You aren't seeing me naked.

Jorge: But your already naked, I had s*x with you yesterday, I've seen your body.

Martina: Yeah...

Jorge: So, what's the difference between seeing you naked now than in the shower?

Martina: Uh, I won't be able to have some time to myself.

Jorge: Shut up, dork, why would you want time to yourself when I'm right here?

Martina: Fine, you want to shower with me then you'll have to catch me first.

She ran up the stairs as Jorge had his boxers on, but she was showing her bare body, he chased after her as he got to the bedroom, he didn't see her, since she was hiding in the closet until Jorge could see her reflection in the mirror which made him act like he couldn't see her, he acted like he left the room, where really, I was standing by the door.

As Martina didn't hear Jorge anymore, she came out and looked in the mirror of her reflection, but Jorge sneaked up behind her.

Jorge: I caught you, *Hugging her from behind*

Martina: You tricked me.

Jorge: Yes, I did.

Martina: I love you.

Jorge: You love me?

Martina: Of course, don't you love me?

Jorge: Of course, I love you.

Martina: Well, let's go in the shower together.

Jorge: *Holds her waist* Why don't you go put the water on and I'll be there in 5.