Part 5 ~ From the wrong person.

Pepe put flowers outside Martina's dressing room door as she was filming her scene, as Candelaria and Mercedes walk past Martina's dressing room, they saw the flowers left by the door, and they get an idea to change the cards to make it look like Jorge sent them instead of Pepe, the girls were going to everything in their power to get Jorge and Martina together whatever it takes even if that was to hurt them.

After a while, Martina came off set and went to her dressing room where she saw flowers by her door, as she picked them up and walked into her dressing room, she read who it was from, but she couldn't believe it as she reread the note it made her smile.

Martina ~

I can't believe Jorge sent me these flowers and said that he loves me, but what about Stephie and Pepe, you know I'm in love with Jorge, but he played with me before about his feelings because he was confused, but if he was confused on his feelings why would he send me flowers with his true feelings if he's on a weekend away with Stephie, is he doing it again?

As Martina was in her thoughts Lodovica was looking at her, which made her jump out of her thoughts.

Martina: Lodovica, you made me jump.

Lodovica: Sorry, Martina, did Pepe get you those?

Martina: No, *Whispers* Jorge.

Lodovica: What!!!

Martina: Shh.

Lodovica: *Whispers* Jorge, why do you think it's him?

Martina: Because it's his handwriting and it says "I love you" from Jorge.

Lodovica: But he's away with Stephie, I don't think he would buy you flowers from Mexico and put them on your door.

Martina: I know, but it says his name and it's his handwriting.

Lodovica: Or you want it to be from Jorge?

Martina: What?

Lodovica: Look, why don't you just talk to him when he comes back, and then you'll know the truth.

Martina: Your right.

When Martina got home, she left the flowers in her dressing room as she didn't want to bring them home with her.

A/N:

Thank you for reading.

X