Part 16 ~ The second day.

Martina ~
I laid awake all night since I couldn't stop thinking of the gift that an anonymous person sent but it must be Stephie and Peter because why would some stranger put pictures of me and Jorge kissing with Stephie and Pepe in the background.

I looked over at the alarm clock on Jorge's side as it said 7:00 am I was exhausted as I haven't slept, Jorge was fast asleep nothing was bothering him, well I wouldn't say it was bothering me, it just concerned and confused me.

When I turned the TV on, the news was on I turned the sound down so Jorge could sleep, I was still laying on the pillow as I feel Jorge stirring.

Jorge: *Turns towards her* Morning, baby.

Martina: Morning.

Jorge: How long have you been awake?

Martina: All night, I haven't been to sleep.

Jorge: How come, my love?

Martina: Because that gift is giving me worries and doubts.

Jorge: Awe, baby, don't worry about the gift it's just someone having a joke.

Martina: It's not a funny joke, Jorge it's creepy.

Jorge: Baby, it's nothing to worry about, I promise.

Martina: Yeah, well you would say that.

Jorge: Because it's true.

Martina: Will you be able to give me a cuddle?

Jorge: Sure, come here.

I went closer to him as he opened his arm to let me fit in between his arms, after some time we got up and went down for some breakfast before we started our day, we thought we would just relax until our spa morning as our appointment wasn't until 11:00 am, and it was only 10:00 am now.

Martina: Jorge?

Jorge: Martina?

Martina: What are you planning for after our spa morning?

Jorge: Uh... well I have to go somewhere, so maybe you can take a tour around the hotel while I go out for a bit.

Martina: What?

Jorge: Baby, I won't be long, I must chase something up. 

Martina: Like what?

Jorge: Nothing for you to worry about.

Martina: Hey, we don't have secrets, Jorge.

Jorge: Well, we do now. 

It soon became quarter to 11, as we walked towards the spa room, we sat in the waiting room as it was nearly our turn, when a younger couple came out of the room where we would go in next, they stared at us in a way I couldn't describe. I looked at Jorge who was reading a text from his phone.

A/N: ~

Thank you for reading.

X