Part 7 ~ Plans.

After some time, Candelaria and Mercedes were talking about what they did.

Candelaria: It worked.

Mercedes: It did, but I'm not sure if we are doing the right thing where we just made Martina give up Pepe.

Candelaria: Oh, please she doesn't love Pepe, she loves Jorge.

Mercedes: Yeah, and Jorge loves Stephie so what you going to do them?

Candelaria: I have a plan for that one.

Mercedes: Candelaria, you plan aren't going to bring Jorge and Martina together, you are going make them hate each other.

Candelaria: They love each other, they could never hate each other.

Mercedes: But what if they don't want to be together?

Candelaria: Martina, obviously wants to be with Jorge.

Mercedes: But Martina was happy to forget Jorge and give Pepe a chance but now you have given her false hope, because what happens if Martina asks Jorge about those flowers? You'll ruin their friendship.

Candelaria: I have it all under control.

Mercedes: Oh, you even have it under control when Stephie finds out about all of this?

Candelaria: Yes, we can do this.

Mercedes: Woah, there's no we, I'm not getting involved in any of this, if you want to screw up Jorge and Martina's friendship you can do it by yourself.

Candelaria: Fine, but you'll be jealous of all the thank You's I will get from the fans if I get them together.

Mercedes: Exactly, if you get them together, if they don't land up hating each other then we won't have a show because without them there is no Violetta.

Candelaria: Come on, it won't come to that.

Mercedes: Do you know what, Candelaria?

Candelaria: What?

Mercedes: They aren't just going to hate each other; they will hate you for messing with their heads.

Candelaria: They will thank me.

Mercedes: Well, good luck with that.

Candelaria: Please, I don't need luck because it's going to work.

A/N: ~

Will Jorge and Martina thank Candelaria for what she's doing?

Is Mercedes right about Jorge and Martina will they hate each other.

Thank you for reading.

X