Part 14 ~ At the hotel.

After Jorge packed his overnight bag, he went downstairs and Ruggero looked at him while he was going to his car, Ruggero followed him watching him throwing his bag in his boot, when he turned around, he saw him watching him. 

Jorge: Look, if you're going to lecture me but I am sure of what am I doing, okay? 

Ruggero: Where are you going? 

Jorge: I'm taking Martina away for the weekend. 

Ruggero: Oh, really? A weekend away? Are you sure you're ready for that? 

Jorge: Why are you ruining this? 

Ruggero: Because you haven't long broken up with Stephie.

Jorge: Okay, first I cheated on Stephie with Martina, and I'm not going stand here and tell you that I'm going to let Stephie control me. 

Ruggero: But, what about Martina? Does she know you are planning on taken her on weekend away? 

Jorge: No, it's called a surprise. 

Ruggero: Oh, and you're sure she's going to go with you? 

Jorge: Why wouldn't she? 

Ruggero: Because wasn't she with Pepe. 

Jorge: Oh, here it comes what you've been holding in so long, go on then lay it on me. 

Ruggero: Well, she is still with Pepe, right? 

Jorge: Look, if she was with Pepe then she wouldn't have slept with me or told me she loved me. 

Ruggero: Maybe because she wants to you what you want to hear. 

Jorge: I'm not listening to this. *Gets up* 

Ruggero: Because you know it's true. 

Jorge: No, because you like ruining everything, look just because you and Candelaria are having problems doesn't mean you have the right to come crashing down on my happiness.

Jorge left and Ruggero was watching him drive away, as Jorge went to pick up Martina she came out with her overnight bag as she knew they were spending the weekend together.

Martina: So where are we going? 

Jorge: Well, you just relax and wait and see.

Martina: I want to know. 

Jorge: Tough that would be ruining the surprise, Martina. 

Martina: Okay, I guess I'll have to trust you. 

Jorge: Yes, you will. 

Jorge started driving the place, while Martina was listening to music while holding Jorge's hand.

After some time, Jorge arrived at the place as Martina got out of the car, she saw a beautiful luxury hotel. 

Jorge: Well, ready? 

Jorge: Well, ready? 

Martina: Ready. 

They walked into the hotel while Jorge went to check-in Martina looked around the place, it was big and beautiful.

A/N:~

Thank you for reading.

X