Part 15 ~ A unpleasant gift.

Martina ~ 

After Jorge checked us into this nice hotel we went up to our room when we walked in we saw a luxury hotel room, it was posh and beautiful I never thought Jorge was so romantic. 

Martina: It's beautiful, Jorge. 

Jorge: You like it? Well, I had to get the best room for the amazing girl.

Martina: Oh, *Puts her hands around his neck* And who is this amazing girl? 

Jorge: I'm looking at her. 

Martina: Wow, I have never met romantic Jorge Blanco before. 

Jorge: Well, you will this weekend, as I have also booked a day at the spa tomorrow morning. 

Martina: Beautiful hotel, amazing room, romantic Jorge and now spa day, what are you planning Mr, Jorge Blanco?   

Jorge: Nothing, my love, I'm just treating you like a princess. 

Martina: Hmm, but you don't have to. 

Jorge: I know but I want to. 

Martina: I love you, Jorge Blanco. 

Jorge: I love you too, Martina Stoessel. 

We then rested on the bed while kissing, we were a little tired to go any further tonight, we were still kissing when the door went, Jorge got up off the bed after pulling away from me when he answered it there was a gift with a note on it. 

Martina: What is it? 

Jorge: We just got a gift. 

Martina: What? 

Jorge: Yeah, this was attached to it. 

Martina: Well, what does it say? 

Jorge: *Reads the note* I will get you back for this. 

Martina: What? 

Jorge: That's what it says. 

I opened the gift and we saw pictures of the two of us kissing with Pepe and Stephie in the background.

Martina: Why do they have pictures of us kissing? 

Jorge: I think Stephie, and Pepe are getting revenge on us. 

Martina: But we haven't done anything wrong.

Jorge: Well, I did cheat on Stephie with you, so maybe this is about me not you. 

Martina: But, what about me? I broke up with Pepe for you. 

Jorge: Look. Nothing is going to happen to us, we just have to talk to them when we go home, but for now, we are going to enjoy our weekend and let everything else go until we get home, this is weekend is just for us. 

Martina: Your right. 

Jorge took the gift and put it in the wardrobe away from us, and we started to kiss again until Jorge pulled up. 

Jorge: How about we go out for a walk?

Martina: Okay, I'll need to get changed that's all. 

Jorge: Why? You look beautiful as you are.

Martina: I know but... 

Jorge: Babe, it's just a walk besides it's dark so nobody is going to see what you look like. 

Martina: So, why are we going for a walk in the dark, Jorge? Anything could happen to us. 

Jorge: You're such a scaredy-cat, come on I'll be right beside you, and we can get a takeaway and bring it back here. 

Martina: Okay, but you're buying. 

Jorge: Fine by me. 

We got our jackets, and I left my bag in the wardrobe as I didn't need it I took my phone and put it in my jacket pocket. 

As we were walking for some fresh air it was nice as the streets were peaceful all you could hear were people in the clubs and pubs, I was holding Jorge's hand as he was on the phone with Ruggero. 

Jorge: Look, Ruggero, it's just a night away, we'll be back tomorrow afternoon, but I must go now, see you on Monday. 

Martina: What's wrong with Ruggero? 

Jorge: Oh, he's panicking because he thinks we won't be back for filming on Monday.

Martina: We will though, won't we? 

Jorge: Yes, of course, we're not staying here forever we are only staying one night we'll be back tomorrow afternoon. 

Martina: Okay. 

We walked to get a takeaway as we paid for it, we started walking back, we arrived at the hotel. 

After we ate, we just relaxed as it was starting to become late now, we got into bed while just watching tv I cuddled up to Jorge as I could feel his chest going up and down from his breathing which calmed me into a deep sleep.

A/N:~

Thank you for reading.

X