<Schlatbur>

(let's be real, the most popular chapter in this book is Schlatbur. SO IM DOING IT AGAIN. Except the start is an old unfinished draft from my old account.)

"Eyes reflecting the stars, face lit by the moon. Cloths that hung loose yet also accented his curves. He turns, looking at Sam. "The stars are so pretty!"

A blush coats Sam's face. "But you're prettier" he mutters."

Wilbur eyes were torn away from the book by Techno. "Wil, the bell just rang. We need to get to class."

It was an understatement to say Wilbur was a sucker for romance. But he didn't really have that much luck with it. He liked the idea of a happy relationship but had only experience bad ones.

He was now in his classroom. He sat near the front of the room, by a boy named Schlatt.

Schlatt was an asshole. An utter jerk. Despite Wilburs nack for making friends, he found it impossible to befriend the american.

Maybe it because he was american, he probably had a much different since of humor, or perhaps he couldn't understand him at all. But whatever it was Schlatt would glare at him through most of their classes together.

Wilbur took notes as the teacher talked, trying to ignore the eyes glued to the side of his head. Out of nowhere a piece of paper hit him in the arm. It caused him to jump.

He picked up the paper and unballed it.

Meet me by the door at the end of class
-Schlatt

The way it was written gave the notion that he had no choice. Which being Schlatts track record, he didn't.

Wil had heard many students gossip about Schlatt beating someone, or even killing them. Sure it was probably tall tales, but he didn't have he guts to take the chance.

He spent the rest of the class period trying to stop the clock with his mind. Maybe he could even stop time all together. But the bell ignored him and rang anyway. Damn.

Wilbur anxiously waited by the door for Schlatt. When the other boy finally came up there was no one but the teacher left in the room. Wil was dragged by his wrist down the hall.

Schlatt opened a door and pushed Wil inside. Cold fear flowed through Wilbur. What was Schlatt going to do? Was he going to rape and kill him? Or maybe beat him within an inch of his life?

The answer was C, non of them. Infact when Schlatt entered the closet he looked nervous. He flicked a switch on the wall next to the door, illuminating the room.

The room seemed to be a closet of some kind. It looked like it used to be for storage, but had been cleaned out. There was a bit of dust and a shelf but nothing else.

Schlatt closed and locked the door. Oh god no. But he didn't move twords Wil, instead he moved back. He pressed his back against the door.

"Look Wilbur, I... Umm..." He hide his face in his hands.

Wil also blushed, "Yeah..?"

Suddenly Schlatt moved forward, pinning Wil to the far wall. Until that moment a Wil hadn't realized how short Schlatt was compared to him.

Schlatt seemed mad. He grabbed Wilburs tie and pulled him down. He pressed his lips against Wils.

The kiss was surely a surprise, but a welcome one. Wil kissed back. He pulled Schlatts hips twords his own.

Schlatt moved his hands to Wils hair, pulling him into the kiss more. The moved in messy sink for a bit longer before braking apart for air.

Schlatt looked at Wil in surprise,"I was expecting you to push away, not start a fuckin make out session." Schlatt breathed.

Wil didn't respond, instead he hugged Schlatt to his chest and laid his head on Schlatts. He knew he had a boner, but didn't want to admit to Schlatt that a simple kiss had turned him on.

Suddenly the bell rang. Wil was alarmed,"We're gonna miss class! We-"

"Do you want the whole class to see your erection or some shit?" Schlatt asked, rubbing it with his knee.

"Schla-"

"Calm down, it's only one class. Besides, wouldn't you prefer dealing with this with me rather than awkwardly in the bathroom?" Schlatt asked, grinding on Wil.

Wilbur whimpered and covered his mouth. He shut his eyes tight, trying to control his breathing.

"Sit." Schlatt commanded, gesturing to a small table.

Wil did just that, anxiously watching as Schlatt slotted himself in-between his legs. He pulled down Wils pants and boxers enough to get out Wils dick.

Schlatt spit on one of his hands, he rubbed Wils dick with it. He moved his hand up and down his dick. He looked up at Wil, watching him bite the sleeve of his hoodie in an attempt to not make sounds.

But the hoodie didn't completely cover Wils moans. His lustful moaning made Schlatt horny as well. Fuck.

"Wil?", Schlatt asked, stopping his pumping on Wils dick.

Wilbur hummed in response.

"Have you ever taken one in the ass before?" He asked. (The one in the last smut def has)

Wil looked away and nodded slowly," But we don't have any lube..."

Schlatt just rolled his eyes and pulled a condom and lube out of his bag. He raised an eyebrow at Wil.

Wil but his lip and nodded. He would regret it later, but for now it would be worth it. He flipped over so his chest was on the table and his ass faced Schlatt.

Schlatt put on the condom, then loobed up his cock.

"Do you need prep?" Schlatt asked, eyes tracing Wils body.

Wil shook his head. Schlatt only nodded and thrusts himself in. Wils muffled moan encourages him. He thrusts in harder.

He almost takes himself out, only to thrusts back in. His thrusts are hard. He finds Wils G-spot quickly enough.

If it weren't for it being 5 period someone would surely have heard Wil. His moans filled the small room.

Wilbur suddenly came on the table. Schlatt continued his thrusts. Wil clutched his hoodie as Schlatt pounded him.

With one finally thrust Schlatt finished. He carefully pulled out, tossing the used condom onto one of the shelves.

"Wanna just hang out in here until school's over?" Schlatt asked sitting on the floor.

Wil nodded, sitting on Schlatts lap.

(End is kinda shit cause I low-key lost interest. THERE I FUCKIN FIXED THE SPELLING ERROR. Lol I'ma go back to bed now.)