──── 02. music room

━━ AFTER STAYING IN

THE bathroom for a few minutes, Natasha went out and took out a bottle of pills that she carries in her bag. Ever since her mother had discovered her body had an allergic reaction to onions, she had to carry medicine with her at all times. She took one pill from the bottle and popped in her mouth. The taste always seemed to piss her off, but nonetheless, she drank the water that her uncle had given to drown the horrible tasting pill inside her.

"You're allergic to onions?" Reki asked, watching as Natasha had take the empty spot on the chair after she had placed the glass in the kitchen sink.

"Yeah." She answered bluntly, looking at the red head with a closed eye smile.

"Now that that's finished, what are you doing here? Is your practice over already or are you skipping again?" Natasha let out a dramatic gasp, looking quite offended by what Joe said.

"That was one time!" She answered the man's question as she took the donut that was on the plate beside her forcefully. She cleared her throat and looked away at her violin case, setting it underneath the table.

"Besides, my mentor didn't show up."

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"Right after the 180, you forcefully bring down the nose you lifted up, and by doing so, you still have propulsion even going uphill." Cherry said, teaching the three males as he demonstrated the trick that he had been mentioning to them.

"And due to the sudden change in relative speed it looks like ADAM suddenly approached you." As Cherry demonstrated, he then came up face to face with Joe.

"Damn, that's so gay."

"Oh, you guys are talking about ADAM?" Natasha said, looking absolutely clueless about what they were talking about since earlier.

"Right! I forgot, Natasha." Joe called her out, the girl looked at her uncle, raising her one eyebrow as she took a bite of her second donut.

"Yah?"

"You had a beef against ADAM before, right?" Just by hearing what Joe said, Natasha can hear the gasps in the background from the three teens.

"She... She had a race against ADAM..?" Miya thought to himself, clearly amazed and kind of jealous because despite him not wanting to believe it, but it seems like Natasha was somewhat better than him by the given information.

"Yup. What about it?" The girl asked, dusting the powdered sugar that coated your fingers, she then wiped the side of her lips. Joe glance at the three who was staring at Natasha intently, their eyes twinkling as they knew that she raced against him- or even won the race perhaps.

"Now, do you really want to know what it feels like skating against ADAM? And how can you prevent from falling for his tricks? Ask Natasha."