──── 05. meet

━━ SPLASHING THE WATER

ON HER face to get rid off the evidence that Natasha slept throughout her practice hours, she then closed the faucet and took out the towelette that was inside her small bag beside her. Natasha then wiped her face with it. After that, she placed it back inside her bag but inside a plastic bag as to not wet her other belongings especially her music notes.

The purple head went outside the girl's restroom, only to be greeted by Devan who was leaning his body against the wall beside the door with a head of wet hair and a phone in hand, waiting for his friend, specifically Natasha to get out of the restroom.

"Has anyone told you how handsome you are?" Natasha bluntly said, causing the older male flinch from his spot as he glance at her, a tint of pink shaded his cheeks because he was startled by the girl's sudden appearance. Heck, he didn't even heard the door creaked open because of how occupied he was on the phone.

Judging by the sound of classical music that emitted from the phone, Natasha had connected the dots that he was observing other performances. Devan bursts into laughter, placing his phone back inside his pockets with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Straightforward as ever, eh?" Devan exclaimed, placing his hand on top of the girl's head as he used it to control the female, slightly twisting it to the front while his other hand went its way to Natasha's back and slightly pushed her so that they could get out from the school quickly.

"Let's go and get out of here. I'm hungry." He said while still pushing Natasha's back.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Natasha was about to open the door to her uncle's restaurant when it suddenly flung opened, revealing Joe who's in his apron. The green-haired man's eyes lit up by the sight of Devan. Joe let out a loud laugh as he placed his arm over Devan's shoulders, pulling him inside the restaurant. Clearly ignoring his niece who just eyed him suspiciously.

"Wow.. Just, wow." Natasha thought in a sarcastic way as she also entered the restaurant. The girl walked straight towards the back of the kitchen, where Joe's house was connected.

Upon Natasha seeing the three males from the other day, the girl gave them a small smile and slightly bowed as a sign of greeting. They did the same, the red-haired male waving his hand towards her.

"I'm going to change. Don't say anything weird to Devan." Natasha said, squinting her eyes at his uncle who placed both of his hands up high in the air, as if surrendering to a battle. She let out a small sigh and entered the door towards the house.

"Now that she's gone..." Joe leaned against Devan's ears.

"Is your aunt still here?" Joe whispered, earning an awkward laugh from Devan as the boy placed his hand on the back of his neck, rubbing it as if it'll get rid off the awkwardness.

The blunette wandered his eyes around the restaurant to see if he can change the topic that Joe had set. His eyes then locked with the emerald eyes of Miya Chinen, Devan's lips curled up into a small smile before waving a simple greeting at him.

"You're the national team's hopeful, right?" He asked, walking towards their table. Ah, good thing someone he kind of knew was here so that he could get away from Joe, who's wanting to flirt with his aunt.

"Nice to finally meet you." He exclaimed in a friendly voice, closing his eyes as he let out a friendly smile.

"Likewise," Miya muttered, clearly not used to having someone new talking to him. He had especially not expected the boy who had screeched like a female when his mentor and another student came in to talk to him.

"Devan Akuma.. A famous pianist."  Miya thought to himself, looking at the male in front of him.

A purple notebook slid past the table, and went in front of Miya, causing him to tear his eye away from Devan. The black-haired male let out a questioning hum, picking up the notebook and stared at it.

"Open it. I already made some parts of the lyrics." Natasha exclaimed, appearing so suddenly with a glazed donut on her hand.

"Ah-! When did you get here?!" Miya screeched, jumping from his seat as he stared at the girl in front who just shrugged her shoulders while munching with the food that was on her hand. Devan rolled his eyes, flicking his finger to hit Miya.

"She was birthed into this world." He said with a smile, shooing the girl to calm down. Miya furrowed his eyebrows at the actions, his hands instantly making its way to his forehead that was now marking red. Had he really thought he was okay with interactions like this. He clicked his tongue and smiled again when Devan faced him.

"Did he just clicked his tongue?" Devan thought, still wearing his precious smile that made the other girls fall head over heels.