Chapter 19: The confession

Adrien decided, today's the day.

He'll finally confess to Marinette, his Lady, his sunshine, his world, his life. (Author: Adrien, you are such a simp.)

So he'll need the team's help.

'Hey guys.' Said Adrien.

'Sup Agreste. Watch need?' Asked Alya.

'I need your help. I wanna confess my love for Marinette.' Said Adrien.

'About time my dude.' Said Nino.

'Yeah. It's been forever.' Said Alix.

'Don't worry. We'll help ya.' Said Alya. 'Marinette ain't the only one with a mastermind brain.'

'You're "mastermind" brain is on shipping people.' Said Chloe.

'Aw...thank you Chloe.' Said Alya. 'Now Agreste, come with me first. We're gonna have a little....talk.'

'Umm...ok?' Said Adrien.

The 2 left.

'ALRIGHT LISTEN, YOU BETTER TREAT HER RIGHT! IF SHE EVER COMES TO ME CRYING I WILL FOOKING KILL YOU!' Said Alya.

'O-Ok.' Said Adrien a little scared.

They came back to the team.

'Ok, I have a plan!' Said Alya. (Author: Bruh, mood swing.)

Alya discussed her idea of how to get Adrien to confess.

'So, you all good Agreste?' Asked Alya.

'I'm ready.'

(Time skip brought to you by how I forgot about Luka and Kagami don't worry, cause this ain't the last chapter. )

Marinette is baking treats for the team as a treat for exposing Lying Sausage haired motherfucking useless extra-                                                                                                                                            Whoops- got carried away. She thought.

Lila getting exposed was like taking off a big burden off her shoulders. She got dressed and left.

So she was heading to the park because that's where Alya said they were meeting up. So Marinette went to the park with the cookies and treats. While on her way, she sPoTtEd a rose on the floor. The rose is as red as her costume and there was a note.

"My purrecious purrincess, red roses mean love. And I wanna show you how much I love you.                                   -Your little kitty"

Marinette giggled at the note. Adrien can be very silly sometimes. She pocketed the note, put the rose in her hair and went on her way. She walked again and saw a...red carpet? What do these knuckleheads have in store?

Marinette walked where it was leading.

Then, there was Adrien, holding  another rose. What is my cat planning?

'Hey Princess.' Said Adrien.

'Hey Kitty. What's all this?' Asked Marinette.

'M'Lady, I've said this a lot but not properly. So I'll do it now.' Said Adrien. 'Marinette Dupain-Cheng, My Lady, My princess, will you make me the happiest cat in the world and be my girlfriend?' 

Marinette gasped. 

Adrien was waiting for the answer. He was getting nervous until he heard the words that would complete his life.

'Of course Chaton.'

The team.....they were fangirling/fanboying like doofuses.

~~~~~~

Lila saw this.

That bitch....

Watch out Marinette, it's not over yet.

HELLO! IT'S THE AUTHOR THAT HAS NOT UPDATED FOR A WHOLE YEAR AND I APOLOGIZE....! BUT IT IS BACK AND LUKA AND KAGAMI WILL BE THERE!