Chapter 60: The end

(Adrienette kids)

Years later....

'Wow Uncle Theo. That's awesome!' Exclaimed Emma.

'Aunt Rhian, how do you guys know this?' Asked Louis.

'Well, Marinette's diary exists, Alya, Nino and the rest of Team Miraculous exists and everyone else in their lives.' Said Rhian.

'Don't forget the Kwamis.' Said Arjo.

'Yeah, Uncle Arjo's right. We can't forget the Kwamis.' Said Hugo.

'It's too bad that mom and dad didn't live long enough to tell us that themselves...' Said Emma.

'Oh Emma....' Said Rhian.

'And their deaths...It's hard not to see the image in my head.' Said Louis.

'Uncle Theo, you and Uncle Eljoras will take care of us three right?' Asked Hugo.

'Of course Hugo.' Said Theo.

'Even our hamster? Mom and Dad worked their butts off to buy our hamster.' Said Louis.

'We will.' Said Theo.

'I remember. They raged into the pet store to buy that hamster.' Said Hugo.

'They did.' Said Arjo.

'Okay, go to bed you 3. You have a long day tomorrow.' Said Rhian.

'Yeah, we know. Hugo's application at the military academy, my modeling career and Louis' fashion design constest.' Said Emma.

'I still don't get why you wanna be a soldier big brother.' Said Louis.

'Someone's gotta keep that going.' Said Hugo.

'Off to bed.' Said Arjo. 'Goodnight.'

'Goodnight.' Said the Agreste kids.

Theo, Rhian and Arjo drove to the cemetery. Once they arrived, they got to Marinette and Adrien's tombstone.

'You know guys, Alya and Nino are doing a good job as the new Ladybug and Chat Noir so far.' Said Theo.

'I still don't get why you and your boyfriend Eljoras get to keep Hugo, Emma and Louis.' Said Rhian.

'It's because you 2 are single and are both in the military.' Said Theo.

'Theo...' Said Arjo, sighing.

'Calm your a$$ Major.' Said Rhian.

'I am calm Captain.' Said Arjo.

'I can never get your jokes.' Said Theo.

'It's cause your a world renowned chef Brother.' Said Rhian.

'But seriously, Nette, Adrien, your kids are doing great. Team Miraculous is still as bada$$ as ever. Just wish you could see them.' Said Theo.

'Yeah. Emma is an awesome model. And Louis is dominating fashion designing.' Said Arjo.

The 3 stood there. Remembering the hilarious chizz of the 2. They were so chaotic. Their deaths were terrible. They remember, they were with Hugo, Emma, Louis, Team Miraculous, their parents Evan, Misho and Clarissa including Tom and Sabine. They found their dead bodies below the Eiffel Tower. Their death was clear.

Suic!de. They left their notes too. They all cried so hard. They looked at the tombs and realized, they should smile, for their sake.

Marinette and Adrien stood strong for years, they should too.

'We, Team Miraculous and your children won't let you down. We promise.'

The end

The end.

Thank you to everyone who read my book "Exposing Lie-la Rossi" I appreciate that you wasted some of your valuable time to read my stupid story.