Chapter 26

The team knows what they need to do. But something has been itching Chloe's head....

Why not add Zoe? I mean, she's friends with Marinette. She could talk to her about that at home but she'll need to ask Marinette first. Besides, Lie-la and Kelsey are basically trying to anger Kagami right now-

'Aw...look Kelsey she's mad.' Said Liela mockingly.

'Oh yeah....' Said Kelsey laughing.

'Listen, we don't want you talking to Marinette or her friends understand?' Threatened the lying sausage haired monster.

Kagami though, is completely unphased.

'I'm sorry who are you supposed to be?' Kagami asked Kelsey.

'Your worst nightmare.' Said Kelsey.

'....Are you really? Vegetables threaten me more than you.' Said Kagami with a straight face.
(Author: Are you fully straight tho-)

Liela decided to talk more....yay....

'Listen, we can make your life a living-'

'And I can actually get a sword from my mom and end your worthless life.' Said Kagami. 'Now leave, I can't have you breathing the same air as me.'

The 2 turned around to leave. While walking, they bumped into Adrien, Marinette, Alya, Nino, Nathaniel and Marc.

Oh chizz. Kagami thought.

'Ugh....you guys.' Said Kelsey.

'....Hello there...disgusting bEiNgS.' Said Alya.

Liela rolled her eyes.
(Author: ...I suggest you DON'T do that to Marinette because she and Kagami will kill you-)

Liela looked at them. 'We will destroy you all. No matter how many you are. We will destroy you all.'

Lila and Kelsey were about to leave. Then Marinette spoke up.

'I'm willing to see your lazy lying selves try.' Said Marinette.

Lila and Kelsey got mad. They didn't say anything and walked away.

Kelsey then said to Lila. 'You know, we'll need one more person.'

'True...But I don't know anyone who hates them.' Said Lila.

'You're good at lying. You could convince someone to hate them and help us instead.' Said Kelsey.

'Hm....I know who. There's this boy called Luka who used to date Marinette. He would help me.' Said Lila.

Alix overheard this. She opened the chat.
(Author: It's basically impossible for anything to get past this team since they have so many connections.
Marinette: You figured that out only now?)

Fluffy Tail🐰: Ok, Lila and Kelsey want to try to lie to Luka to turn on us and help them because she knows Mari and Luka used to date.

Musical Snake🐍: I know the truth and I would never join the gross side.

Riffbug💜: Although, what if you pretended to be on their side?

Lovesick Cat😽: That could work. You could do that right Luka?

Musical Snake🐍: ...That works.

Slick Fox😎: Lila and Kelsey REALLY think that could work...?

Turtle dude🎧: Simple answer, they're DUMB.

Buzzer🐝: True.

Illustrator🎨: Seriously tho, this is the most insane thing that's ever happened in my life.

Sword Dragon🐉: I feel like I'm in a criminal gang.

Reverser🌈: Me too.

Riffbug💜: ...ScReW yOu-

Short. Yeah. But this is like one of those in between chapters that shows between the scenes stuff. Just a hint, as long as the chapter has no title it's an in-between chapter.

Marinette: Ok wow.

Alya: Hey guys, check this photo out. Who remembers when we cosplayed MHA?

Nino: That was fun.

Adrien: Yeah it was.

Luka: We really are crackheads.