Chapter 30: It's alphabetical then

'I can't believe Marinette agreed to this...' Said Zoe.

'Oh calm down! At least we're 3 steps ahead...like we ALWAYS are.' Said Chloe.

'Will he agree?' Asked Zoe.

'Oh please. Of course he will.' Said Chloe.

Chloe and Zoe went to their father.

'Oh daddy!' Said Chloe.

'Hello my dear! What do you need?' Asked Andre.

'Well....there's a presentation in our history class on Tuesday.' Said Chloe. 'And I was hoping that maybe you can convince Miss Bustier to make the setup alphabetical.'

'Umm ok but why?' Asked Andre.

'Well, don't you think the "random pick" is pretty much weird? I mean you just call a student's name to present something that just catches them off guard? Don't you think they should know when they'll present so they have enough time to prepare?' Said Chloe.

Andre was in shock...Chloe never makes him do something to help her class. He was shocked on why this happened. Well, he can't say no to this.

'Well...I can make that happen.' Said Andre.

~~~~~

'You are despicable...' Said Zoe.

'You're in this life now. So it's either risking yourself or life ruined.' Said Chloe.

'How did you think of that entire excuse?' Asked Zoe.

'Well...I overheard some of the people in class talk about how they hate the random pick and I admit, I fooking hate that too. So boom.' Answered Chloe.

'Oh my gosh...you guys are monsters.' Said Zoe. 'Seems like Marc's the only sane one either than me.'

'Oh not really. He's not feral, he doesn't swear, he's nice, no anger issues but...he is actually GREAT at planning a revenge. Why do you think Dupain-Cheng wanted him in the team?' Said Chloe.

'....Oh my goodness, so I'M the only sane one.' Said Zoe.

'You'll lose your sanity before you know it since you joined this.' Said Chloe.

What did I bring myself into? Thought Zoe.

~~~~~

Mayor Bourgeois called Miss Bustier.

'Hello Miss Bustier!' Greeted Andre.

'If Chloe wants something, it's a no.' Said Miss Bustier.

'But Miss Bustier...listen...why don't you make the presentations in school alphabetical?' Asked Andre.

'Explain Mayor?' Said Miss Bustier.

'Well, don't you think the "random pick" is pretty much weird? I mean you just call a student's name to present something that just catches them off guard? Don't you think they should know when they'll present so they have enough time to prepare?' Said Andre, taking the words from Chloe's mouth.

Miss Bustier thought of it...

'I'll go to Principal Damocles so you 2 could talk.'

T¡më $k¡p

'So you want to make the arrangements for presentations alphabetical instead of random for the sake of the students?' Askes Mr. Damocles.

'Exactly!' Said Andre.

'Well...' Said Mr. Damocles.

'Well?' Asked Andre.

'It's alphabetical then.'

~~~~~~~

Riffbug💜: Good job.

Buzzer🐝: :)

Beehave💛: Am I part of a hero team, an anti liar cult or an organization-

It can be all 3 of it Zoe.