Chapter 48: Anouro Velco!

'Wait....aren't you MDC? You know, the fashion blogger?' Asked Eljoras.

'Well yeah...-Aren't those from the clothes I sell?' Said Marinette.

'Yeah!' Said Eljoras.

'Ok man, let me introduce you to my fam over here.' Said Theo.

'Ooooh really?' Asked Eljoras.

'Yup.' Said Theo while laughing.

Theo introduced them and literally all of them can see the obvious pining. Misho got a little overprotective tho.

~~~~~~~

Lila's been getting worse. Her lies have been targetting the whole team even Mari's family. They kept wondering why.

'She's better than back then....' Said Adrien.

'I know...' Said Zoe.

'She can't do this on her own...she's been getting help. Except I don't know.' Said Luka.

'From who? Lies about US are obvious but even Marinette's family got targeted.' Said Alya.

'Do you know anyone who hates your family?' Asked Kagami.

Marinette thought of it. She's only been with her biological family for a while and she doesn't really know much yet.

Until she remembered her parents encounter with Anouro.

'Anouro Velco!' Said Marinette.

'As in, the business man Anouro Velco?' Asked Chloe.

Marinette told them about it.

'It's possible but all his contracts are legal.' Said Alix.

'Yes...but what if thos are cover ups? You know, for the illegal things he's doing.' Said Marinette.

'Could work...but why help Lila?' Asked Nathaniel.

'Wait...you know how parents are right? If the child goes down...' Said Marc.

'...Then the parents then the rest!' Said Marinette.

'So after he helps Lila take YOU down he'll take the rest of you down...I think your father in specific.' Said Adrien.

'Makes sense.' Said Marinette.

'Does Lila know she's working with a terrorist?' Said Nino.

'I don't think so. She probably agreed because she wants to take us down.' Said Zoe.

'We gotta inform my father. Good thing I recorded this conversation.' Said Marinette.

'You really are amazing M'Lady~'

~~~~~~~

Marinette actually freaking went to Evan's camp.

'Hey father.' Said Marinette.

'Marinette, what are you doing here?' Asked Evan.

Marinette held up a recording.

'It might help.' Said Marinette.

Marinette then left. Evan listened to the recording of Marinette's conversation.

WHAT?!

Anouro really did this...

~~~~~~~

'That's crazy...' Said Joseph.

'It's really possible.' Said Aubrey.

'Luitenant Lorhan, I want you and your team to investigate and surveilance Anouro's businesses.' Said Evan. 'Those businesses might be where they do their transactions.'

'Yes sir.' Said Aubrey.

Evan didn't think Anouro would stoop so low...oh well.