Chapter 54: All I see is a coward.

Clarissa screamed and called everyone.

Everyone ran to her.

'Clarissa? What's wrong?!' Asked Misho.

Clarissa managed to choke out. 'A-Anouro...k-kidn-napped A-Arjo.'

She showed them a note.
You wanna see him again? Well....try to find me! :) No hard feelings. Just revenge for raiding my drug lab.
-Anouro Velco

They all were angry. Rhian then spotted something. Arjo's hat was on the floor and a paper.

'Guys look.' Said Theo.

Theo showed them. And it said something like....

'What does that even say?' Asked Evan

Rhian then realized...

Oh that little genius.

'Guys, hold it up a mirror. I think Arjo wrote that backwards.' Said Rhian.

They grabbed a mirror and held the note up. And then...

'I have so many questions

'I have so many questions....' Said Theo.

'How did Arjo write this and where did he get a tracking device?' Said Marinette.

'And how did he know how that worked?' Said Misho.

'He's a genius.' Said Evan.

They went to Arjo's room. They opened his laptop and found the App.

And his location.

Evan called Joseph and Aubrey to tell them to go there. Evan rushed out and drove to that place.

Anouro you sick son of a-

~~~~~~~~

'Arjo Lours-Avira-Cheng...nice to meet you.' Said Anouro from behind him.

'Not nice to meet you.' Said Arjo, tears were falling from his eyes but his voice remained calm.

'Definitely Clarissa's child... Anyway, do you know where you are?' Asked Anouro.

'Nope. But I know I'm with a jacka-'

'Watch the language kid!' Said Anouro.

'Tch. This is a trap to lure father here isn't it? Other than that, he'll be too busy finding me and you'll manage your operations in peace.' Asked Arjo.

'They're right... For an eight year old, you're really smart.' Said Anouro.

'So you decided to stoop so low as to kidnapping me? Hah! Some terrorist you are.' Said Anouro.

'Too much salt kid. But it would work because he doesn't know this place. Only I do.' Said Arjo.

'Pfft. You're a terrorist...or are you? You teamed up with my sister's enemy then kidnapped me...wait...that would mean that you're scared he'd beat you.' Said Arjo.

'Listen, NO ONE can beat me.' Said Anouro.

'Really? You went out of your way to do these....to make sure things go your way. If you weren't scared, it wouldn't result to this. Moves of retaliation is different from moves of fear.' Said Arjo. 'A high ranking terrorist? All I see is a coward.'

Anouro got mad at this. 'Coward? My business has been succesful for years. Your father hasn't beat me. No one has. And I doubt the person to beat me has been born-'

'A coward that's so full of himself. You can't convince me otherwise old hag.' Said Arjo.

Anouro grabbed Arjo by his hair. 'Look kid, you are gonna be here for a long time...so don't beg me to feed you.'

Arjo smirked. 'I don't need to.'

Evan, Joseph and Aubrey entered the door.

'Anouro.' Said Evan. 'You're coming with us.'

'The star on my hoodie isn't a design, it's a tracking device.' Said Arjo.

Anouro grabbed his gun and shot the wall to escape. Joseph and Aubrey ran after him. Evan ran to Arjo.

'Oh thank goodness you're safe.' Said Evan.

'Heh.'

'What's with that smirk?' Asked Evan until he realized. 'You put him in place didn't you?'

'Maybe...' Said Arjo.

'Sir. He escaped.' Said Joseph.

Evan sighed. They then left that place.

~~~~~~~~~

Anouro was mad. He broke the TV.

'What's gotten into you?!' Asked Vera.

'I GOT F*CKING OUTSMARTED!' Said Anouro.

Vera sighed. 'By who?'

'BY EVAN'S STEPSON ARJO! AN EIGHT YEAR OLD KID!' Yelled Anouro.

'What? Oh my gosh...' Sighed Vera.

I love Arjo