Chapter 2: The plan

Slick Fox😎(Alya) added Riffbug💜(Marinette), Sunshine Kitten😸(Adrien), Turtle dude🎧(Nino) and Buzzer🐝(Chloe) to the chat.

Slick Fox😎: Yo yo yo! Wassup guys?

Riffbug💜: What kind of code names are these?

Slick Fox😎: As you know, I am the Ladyblogger. I based this on the superheroes!

Sunshine Kitten😸: How?

Slick Fox😎: Mari is a great leader like Ladybug, you're blonde like Chat Noir, I'm as slick as Rena Rouge, Carapace reminds me of Nino and we all know Chloe is Queen Bee.

Turtle dude🎧: I get it.

Buzzer🐝: Less chatting, more planning!

Riffbug💜: It's a group CHAT Chloe. We can chat in this.

Slick Fox😎: Still, how will we expose her?

Riffbug💜: That bitch has the whole class wrapped around her finger. This won't be easy.

Sunshine Kitten😸: Marinette's right.

Turtle dude🎧: What if we ask her for an interview as Rena Rouge?

Buzzer🐝: And how is THAT gonna work?

Slick Fox😎: Oh yeah. We can get the real Rena Rouge to interview and get Lila to arrive at the scene so the class can see them side by side!

Sunshine Kitten😸: Oh yeah. The class thinks her power is teleportation so they won't THINK it's an illusion.

Slick Fox😎: Yeah!

Riffbug💜: OR we could get a live interview with Rena Rouge, stream it in front of class while Lila is with us in class.

Slick Fox😎: OH YES GIRL!

Sunshine Kitten😸: YES! But, how will we convince Rena Rouge to get an interview?

Riffbug💜: Don't worry. Alya has her ways.

Slick Fox😎: Darn right I do.

Buzzer🐝: I could ask her, but it'll make things too obvious. So this BETTER work.

Riffbug💜: Don't get your underpants in a twist Chloe. Alya knows her shit.

Turtle dude🎧: Of course she does.

Sunshine Kitten😸: Wait, didn't she say that she and Ladybug are best friends and have each other's numbers? The whole class belives that. How will we prove that wrong?

Slick Fox😎: Easy. Marinette can steal her phone!

Sunshine Kitten😸: WHAT?!?!

Slick Fox😎: Oh, she'll put it back once we got the evidence.

Turtle dude🎧: What if she gets caught??????

Buzzer🐝: Yeah!

Slick Fox😎: Oh don't you worry. She's done it before and she didn't get caught.

Sunshine Kitten😸: SHE WHAT?!?!

Riffbug💜: I can easily do it again. I've done it 3 times.

Slick Fox😎: Wait......3 times?!?!?!?!?! I only know about that ONE time. How come I didn't know about the other 2?

Riffbug💜: You don't need to know.

Slick Fox😎: GIRL! YOU STOLE SOMEONE'S PHONE AND PUT IT BACK 3 TIMES WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT! I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!

Riffbug💜: Als, don't get your panties in a pretzel. I'll tell you later.

Slick Fox😎: Girl you better.

Slick Fox😎: Anyway, we good with the plan?

Riffbug💜: Yup.

Sunshine Kitten😸: We good.

Turtle dude🎧: You got it.

Buzzer🐝: Yeah.

Slick Fox😎: WOOOO!