Chapter 55: Anouro and Evan

(The pic is Anouro and Evan when they were younger.)

Anouro called another one of his men to kill Marinette and Adrien.

He is p!ssed.

Why are his workers failures? They keep on failing!

If there's one thing Anouro hates more than Evan, it's losing. He will win this. If Evan can't beat him, no one can. He doubts the person to beat him is born. He will win despite this. If he loses....

He's better off dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The team was in the library, looking for something about Anouro. They did find something. They found an article...

Ex Captain Anouro Velco tried to tried to bomb park.

Ex Captain Anouro Velco tried to bomb a park. He was then arrested by First Luitenant Evan Avira who did not want to participate in his act.

"He wanted to bomb the park because he thinks that it will open people's eyes." Said First Luitenant Evan.

"This goverment is so f*cking corrupt. The terrorists we were fighting...they were held by the goverment itself. There has to be some bloodshed for people to realize." Said Ex Captain Anouro.

Ex Captain Anouro Velco was sentenced 6 years in prison.

The team was speechless.

Adrien decided to break the silence. 'Clears throat Ok...that was...something.'

'It was....' Said Nino.

They are definitely asking Evan about this.

~~~~~~~~

'That was 19 years ago....' Said Evan.

'What is your history with Anouro anyway?' Asked Alya.

'Well...we used to be friends. Until...'

♡◇F|á$hbåćķ◇♡

'Hey man.' Said Evan.

'Sup.' Said Anouro.

'What's that?' Asked Evan, pointing at a board.

'Oh. This is the possible connections of the terrorists.' Said Anouro.

'Hm. That's a lot...' Said Evan.

Then the former general, Alfred Jameson entered.

'I was tipped off. There are terrorists at ******. Captain Velco, I want you to bring your team and check.'

'Yes sir!' Answered Anouro.

~~~~

The battle was crazy. Evan then got injured and majority of the team died. They had to retreat.

They brought Evan to the helicopter. But Anouro stayed in the field to continue. The helicopter left. Evan kept begging the pilot to turn back but to no avail.

It's been 3 months and they thought Anouro was dead.

Until he showed up again.

'A-Anouro..?' Asked Evan.

'Hello.' Said Anouro.

'How'd you escape?' Asked one soldier.

'Oh. Well, I pretended to turn to their side. They didn't believe me. But after they enslaved me, made me lick their feet, lost my dignity for a while, they believed me. Then after a few days I escaped.' Said Anouro, sounding mad.

'Can we talk for a second?' Asked Evan.

'There's nothing to talk about Evan!' Yelled Anouro.

Evan wondered what happened the old Anouro he knew.

~~~~~~

'Those terrorists were working for majority of goverment officials.' Said Anouro.

'So...what do we do?' Asked a soldier.

'We'll make the Paris park explode then make it seem like terrorists did it.' Said Anouro.

Evan's eyes widened in shock. 'U-Um...sir, we can't do that.'

'Luitenant, some people need to die first so others can open their eyes.' Said Anouro.

Some agreed with him.

'There are better ways to do this. Killing the innocent doesn't fix things.' Said Evan.

Others agreed with him..

Anouro got mad and yelled 'I AM THE CAPTAIN HERE AND YOU WILL FOLLOW MY ORDERS...LUITENANT!'

Evan didn't speak after.

~~~~~~~

At the day, some soldiers were already planting bombs. Then, police came alongside the other members of the military.

'Traitor!' Yelled Anouro.

'Anouro, old friend, I'm sorry. But I can't let you do this.' Said Evan.

He then watched Anouro get dragged by police officers.

~~~~~

'Wait, really?' Asked Marinette.

'Mhm.' Said Evan.

'That is messed up.' Said Marc.

~~~~~

The team went back to the library to look at every news involving terrorists to see if they can find some tricks that Anouro might be using.

Marinette and Adrien then were cornered by some guy. Before anything, a device tied the man.

Then followed one of their schoolmates, tho it isn't clear who pointing a blade at his throat.

Then it clicked, he is Cinco.

Wait...is that...