Chapter Twelve

"I need a wardrobe change!" I say to the person who gets all my clothes. "Okay. What kind of change?" She asks. She has ginger hair and green eyes. She's pretty. "I'm so sick of all these inlighteningg clothes. I want dark, I want sexy." I say. "Dark and sexy, okay. I will be back in a few hours with your clothes." She says. I smile and walk out of the room.

*A few hours later*

She and many other servants come in holding dresses in bags. "Just put them in my closet." I say. They put them in there and leave. I start looking through them and love what I see. I put on a long silky black dress with some sort of lace at the top. Its very nice and very sexy. I love it! I walk out into the hall and bump into...my sister! "I thought you left!" I say. She chuckles and says "No. The king said we can stay here as long as we want. Nice dress but...it just doesn't seem you. You wear suck light clothes." "Yeah, I decided I needed a wardrobe change. I want something darker." I say. "Darker? You sick of being yourself?" She asks. "Yes. I need to look after only myself. Even if it means being a bitch at times." I say. "Wow, I never thought I would here you say a swear word." She teases. "Shut up and get out of my way! You know I can end you with a snap of a finger!" I say. She gets a bitter look on her face and storms away.

*One day later*

I'm wearing one of my favorite of the dresses. Its black with lace, shows of my breasts, and puffs out at the end. I go into my room and see Francis there. "Good, your here. I've been meaning to talk to you." He says. "What!" I snap. "Your...different. Your being rude to everyone, even your clothes are different." He says. "Oh, you don't like me showing off some skin." I argue. "Its not that, its just...your acting like a bitch!" He says. "Whatever. I'll see you tonight at the ball." I say and start to walk out. "Wait Mary, I'm sorry. Just please talk to me." He says. I turn around and say "No! Every time I try you disagree with me." "Thats not true. We just have different opinions on some stuff." He says. I laugh and say "Different opinions...just shut up!" I storm out and immediately feel guilty. But I won't let him know.

*That night*

I change into a black dress with a golden pattern at the top, it flows off into just black at the waist. I walk to the hall that leads into the ballroom. I see Francis and walk up to him. "Ready to go in?" He asks. "Lets just get this over with!" I say. He takes my hand and leads me in. I have to fake a small smile as everyone claps. I break away from him and spend the night with my ladies.

*The next morning*

I don't know why but I feel like visiting the village. I just haven't went there since I first got here. Which was many years ago. I change into a black dress that has a long v line showing off my breasts, and has long sleeves. I take a black carriage to the village.

I get out once I'm there and tell the guards to wait. As I walk through the village everyone stares at me. Everyone know I'm their future queen, they also know I've been a bitch these past few days. I little girl comes up to me and asks "Are you the queen?" "I will be darling. Soon." I say in a cold voice. "Be a better queen than the one we have now. She doesn't care about us. And you look like a nice person." She says smiling. I let out a small smile for a split second. "I...I haven't been these past days. I was angry, I realize now. And now I must go and apologize for my mistakes. Always know when you make a mistake." I say. Her smile gets bigger and she hugs me. I hug her as I smile a bit. "Thank you for opening my eyes. And I'll tell you a secret. If you want something you just have to have faith and work for it. And it will be yours." I say. She leaves and I head back to the carriage to repay my bitch attitude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter. I will try to update as soon as I can. Thanks for reading and byee!!