Chapter Three

2 months later:

The king finally told us when our wedding is. Its in 2 weeks. We've been spending a lot of time with each other. And I really love him. I walk down the castle halls with my ladies and see Francis. "Hello there beautiful." He says and kisses me on the cheek. "May I speak with him alone?" I ask my ladies. "Of course." They all say at almost the same time and then leave. "You always know the right things to say." I tell him. "Well, I hope I know the right things to do. I got a present for you in teh bedroom. Come with me?" He asks. I nod and we walk to my bedroom. We don't get to share a room until we are married. I see a white little box on the bed with a red ribbon. I open it and see a beautiful diamond necklace. "Oh Francis its beautiful. But it must have cost a fortune." I say. "For you I would use up all my money if I had to. Its for the wedding. I thought you could wear it." He says. "Of course I will. Thank you so much Francis. I love i-" I say before he kisses me. He starts to take off my dress but I say "Do you think it would be reckless if we did?" "No. We are getting married soon. We're bound to be each others first so why not just now." He answers. I nod and we start kissing again. He takes off my dress, then everything else underneath. He takes off everything of his and we go under the covers. Then we let the rest happen. Its not even the fact that its nice. Its just that my first and hopefully my only is with the man I love.

I wake up and see that Francis is already up. He is gently stroking my cheek with his thumb. "Marry. I love you. I love you so much." Francis says. It shokes me that he said that. We knew we loved eachother but we had not yet said it. And I thought I would say it first. Also, future kings or kings at all don't usually say it. "I love you too. I'm glad we are together." I say. We get changed and had to go our separate ways. My ladies will wonder where I am, and the king will wonder where Francis is. He is supposed to go on a little hunt with his father. Before we part our ways, we quickly kiss and say I love you one last time until we see eachother again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter is short. I will update as soon as I can. Also if you haven't already watched the video them go watch it now. I got inspiration from a very awesome show called Reign. The video is from Reign. The scenes you see in the video that have not yet been in this book, will...eventually. I hope you enjoyed and while you wait for this to be updated, go check out my other book. Bye

-Danelle