Chapter Two

I see Francis as I walk on the huge yard. Since I am queen...and maybe I like Francis I little, I decide to wear one of my very nice dresses. I wear I long dress, as always, thats white on tap and tan on the bottom. I have my hair curled and wear mu crown as I always have to. "You look nice." Francis says. "Thank you. What shall we do?" I ask. "I was thinking we could have a picnic. I got it set up by the stream." He says. "I love the stream. Its so peaceful." I tell him. "I know. Thats why I picked it. Shall we go now." He says. I nod. As we walk there, Francis grabs me hand. I don't pull away, I just look at him and smile.

When we get there, a blanket is on the ground and same with food. All healthy food sinse us totals have to keep skinny and good looking. Even though all of us really want to devour a chocolate cake. After we are done eating we just sit and listen to the stream flowing peacefully. "Marry, what would you do if I kissed you right now?" He asks. "I'd kiss you back." I answer. "Why though?" He asks. "Because we are going to have to kiss eventually. And I like you." I admit. And just like that we are kissing. It feels nice, natural. It was a quick kiss. We pull apart and can't resist each other. We start kissing again this time longer and harder. He pulls my body against his and there I realize that I already love this man. We did spend time together as children and now again we are together. When we pull apart he says "I know we are getting married wether we like it or not but I want to. So let me ask you the proper way." He gets down on one knee and picks a flower. "This may only be a flower, but it will be a ring someday. Will you marry me?" He asks. I smile and say "yes" We kiss and head off to the castle.