Chapter Five

The wedding is now tomorrow. I'm really excited. I saw my dress, and I can't wait to wear it. Its so beautiful. I go to my room to my jewelry box. I start looking threw my jewelry and realize the necklace Francis gave me for the wedding is gone. I look all threw my dresser, and chest, and bed, and everywhere! But I can't find it. I start to pull the room apart when Francis comes in. "What are you doing?" He asks. "The necklace is gone. Someone stole it!" I say angrily. He notices I'm getting angry and says "Calm down. Its just a necklace." "But it cost you a fortune!" I say. "I have way more money than I need. And I'd rather lose a necklace then you. I will tell the guards to look for it, but if they don't then oh well. Its just a necklace." He says. I sigh and say "Yeah. Okay." "Now go with your ladies and have fun. Its your last night kf freedom." He says. "I never have freedom. But...okay." I say, kiss him, and leave. I find my ladies and we talk for the rest of the night. I go to my room, change into my gown, and fall asleep.

I wake up to Francis laying beside me. "Hello there beautiful." He says. "Hi. Did they find the necklace?" I ask. "No. But who cares! Its just a necklace." He says. I nod a bit and smile. "Ready to get married?" I ask. "If its to you..then of course." He says. He kisses me and then says "Well, I better get going. We both have to be getting ready." He leaves and almost that second, my ladies walk in. They are already in their beautiful grey-ish dresses and they have their hair and makeup done. "Alright Mary. Time to get you perfect." Isabella says.

The music plays as I start to walk down. I go first with only three of my ladies behind me. It was so hard choosing with ladies would walk down with me. Francis sees me and he looks amazed. This is the first time he is seeing my dress. I walk all the way down and Francis and I go on our knees facing the priest. He takes out a paper on a hard surface and a pen. Both Francis and I sign it and then get up. We kiss and then boom! We're now married!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Thanks for reading. I will try to update soon. You will get to read the reat of the wedding. The picture you saw is of Mary's wedding dress. I just absolutely love it! Thanks bye!♥