Chapter Nine

"Hey." Francis says as he slowly walks through the door. "What!" I snap. "I just came to apologize. But sometimes you can get a bit over dramatic." He says. "Really! Your complaining about me. Your an asshole sometimes who doesn't trust anyone." I say. "I trust you. Its just you make it hard for me to trust you!" He says. "Why? Because I don't take one glance at someone and assume their a total ass!" I yell. "No. Because you like to take things your way even if its a bad idea!" He yells back. "Oh so I just cause problem after problem! Thats what you think of me." "Sometimes, yeah!" He says. "Well...fuck you!" I yell. "Thats not very lady like." He says sarcastically. "And your not a gentleman! So fuck you!" I yell. "Wouldn't you like to." He mocks. "Get out!" I yell. "No." "Then I will." I say and storm out the door. I feel bad. I don't like saying rude stuff about people. And I'm sure he feels bad too. But he can be the one to apologize.

I arrive at the royal ball and see him. He sees me too. He walks over to me and says "I'm sorry. About everything. You don't cause problems you just like to take a different course. And sometimes that course is just difficult but we do get past it." "I'm sorry to. For says fuck you." I say. "Its fine. I can be an ass sometimes. Care to dance?" He asks. I smile and nod. We go on the dance floor and everyone watches is dance. I see the queen and she mouths come here. "I'll be back. I have to use the ladies room." I say. Francis nods and I go to the queen.

Once we're the the hall, she says "You have to leave!" "What! Why?" I ask. "My job is to protect you. And thats what I'm doing. There is someone in the castle who wants you dead. Will get you dead! You must leave and tell no one where your going, not even Francis." She says. "Leave...on my own. Isn't that more dangerous?" I ask. "You won't be alone. My son Sebastian will come. He learned how to fight, and he has been in many battle. You will leave in the morning and you will not tell Francis anything! I will have contact with Bash and I will tell him when It's safe to come back. Only a few weeks at the most. Pack you bag tonight and leave with Bash in the morning." She says. "But...I..." I get interrupted by her saying "There is no question! You will leave or you will die. And Francis loves you very much which means he will die for you. And he will die if you don't leave!" I take a moment to think, then say "Fine. Make sure Bash is ready too." I rush to my room and close the door. 'It'll only be for a few weeks!' I think to myself. 'I'll be back before I know it.' And with that I start packing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. I will update as soon as I can. Thanks again and byee!!