❁4❁

Lloyd POV:
Y/n!

She pushed me out of the way. If she hadn't done that... then I don't even want to think about what would have happened.

We both landed on the cold hard ground with a thud. She landed on top of me and I landed right below her. She laid her head on my chest and I opened my eyes to see her open hers. She slowly got up with bright red cheeks.

"S-Sorry.", says Y/n.

"Ugh, that hurt. But, please don't be..!! You saved my life! Thanks n/n!!!!", I said hugging her.

"Anything for my friend.", she replied hugging me tight.

"You guys!", says Nya as they all run over to us.

"You ok?", asks Cole.

"I have already scanned both of you. And you seem to be just fine.", says Zane.

"Scanned?", asked Y/n.

"Yeah. Y'know, using an app on... his phone.", says Jay.

"Uh ok. There's an app for that?! Actually, forget I asked. I-I... whatever.", says Y/n.

"I do not trust Lloyd and all of his friends to leave. So.", says Garmadon. He uses his powers and raises Y/n in the air. "I want you to get them away from me. Get my son somewhere safe. And you wanna know what I think you are, you're a mouse. You big scared mouse. I can sense that you're scared. And I don't care if you have lost your parents. Everyone loses their loved ones. And you're no different." Then he throws her towards a tree that was in the zoo. And she lands on the ground unconscious.

"Y/n!!!", I yelled running over to her. The others followed quickly and we decided it was time to leave. We brought her back to my house. We told my mom what happened and she said we could stay until Y/n woke up. My mom gave Y/n a special tea that Uncle Wu uses for sicknesses.

"Will she be ok?", asks Jay.

"Yes. But that wasn't a good idea to go against your father with a friend. This poor girl has been involved in our lives. She has been impacted so much. You all must be careful when you're around her.", says Misako.

"Ok..", says Kai.

"Your right....", says Cole.

"Yeah.. we haven't been very mature about this...", says Nya.

"Ok mom.. but all I want is for Y/n to be ok... I want her to be ok.", says Lloyd.

"I understand.", says Misako.

We were all waiting out in the hallway outside of my bedroom. Y/n was unconscious and we thought that the best place to take her was to my house. So that's what we did. She didn't look too good. I hope that she'll wake up soon.

Nya and my mom went inside the room to check on her. She was awake. That's good. Really good.

My mom walked out saying "She's alright. A little shaken from everything that happened. But she's definitely going to be alright. You all can go in if you'd like."

"Ok!", says Jay. And with that, we all went in.

"Sshhh.", Nya hushed us as soon as we walked in. "She's asleep. Resting."

"Ok.", I said. "Hey n/n." She opened up her eyes slowly and looked at all of us, then she sat up straight looking at us with a big smile.

"Are you guys ok?", is the first thing she said.

"That's what we should be asking you.", says Kai laughing a bit.

"So how are you doing?", I asked.

"Fine. Just fine.", she said.