❁10❁

Y/n POV:
It's been about 4 weeks since I found out about my past.

Since I found out I was a princes..

Since I became the master of light...

Since then, B/n has been helping me control the power of light.

Julius warned me to not tell anyone about it, but I couldn't keep it in. It was too much of a burden for me to carry on my own.

So I needed help. I told B/n and he gladly stood by my side.

Everyday I've been waking up early to train and to meditate on my power.

I've gotten better at controlling it. I'm stronger both physically and mentally.

"Y/n, you have to concentrate..", says B/n urging to me to continue using my powers. "I know it's hard and I know it hurts.."

"Ugh.. B/n.", I said trying to use my power through the pain. "I'm gonna pass out.. C.ca..n I... stop..?"

My vision starts to blur as I try to use my powers.

"It's gonna get out of control! I'm not going to be able to control it!", I managed to say.

With the energy I have left I watch as B/n sighs and says "fine, we'll take a break. But we're going to try again in 15 minutes."

I take a deep breath in and out finally relaxing myself. As I stopped using so much force I began to fall down to my right.

The whole world was spinning and everything was fading away.

I passed out...

~Time Skip to 10 minutes later~

I slowly opened my eyes feeling a sharp pain run through my head.

"Ugh..", I said reaching up to rub the side of my head.

"Glad to see you're okay..", says B/n with his arms crossed and head down while sitting next to my bed.

I sat up in my bed and said, "you don't look very happy to see that I'm alright."

He sighs and says, "I knew you were going to be fine. But if you truly want to make our ancestors proud and protect the power of light then you have to become stronger."

"I know, I know."

"No, you don't. Just listen to me.", he says looking up at me while ignoring my earlier statement. "I know you think you're right, but you're not. You have to push yourself!"

I sat there in silence looking down at my hands while he continued to speak about how it's my job, how I've been chosen. How all of Ninjago is depending on me..

"I know!", I whispered. "You seriously think I don't already know that?"

"It is your rightful duty to use this power to help those in need."

That's what Julius said when he spoke to me.

How was I supposed to be able to do this?

"We'll continue another time.. get ready for school, you'll be leaving soon.", says B/n getting up from his chair. He looks at me once more before leaving my room, "I love you sis.."

"Love you too.", I mumbled as he left.

I rested my head against the bed frame and closed my eyes. I haven't been to school in weeks..

B/n made me not go. He said that if I did I would put people in danger since I can't control my powers.

And I wasn't even able to tell anyone why..