❁7❁

Y/n POV:
"Y/n, you lazy sister of mine!!", I heard B/n yelling as he was shaking me awake.

One second I was sound asleep. As peaceful as I could possibly be. Probably the best night I've had in a while.

"Ugh... what B/n?", I asked moving to face away from him.

"You fell asleep as you were painting last night! You didn't even finish the painting and now we're gonna be late because you slept in!", he says shaking me even more.

I was still half asleep meaning I didn't hear a word of what he had just said. He notices and pulls my hair which results in me shrieking and sitting up in my chair.

I looked around my desk and saw the big mess I had created by falling asleep. Water and paint everywhere. Even on my clothes, hair, and face.

"I've been trying to wake you up for the past 15 minutes. Get up! Now.!", he says with the most stern face I've ever seen.

"Ok.. ok. I'm up...", I said standing up. I looked at the painting. It was ruined.. I failed...

What was I going to do now?

"You can worry about the painting after you get ready.", he says looking at it next to me.

"Ok.. meet you downstairs once I'm ready.", I said.

"Ok."

B/n leaves my room giving me space to clean myself up.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Today is the day..  It happens today.

I decide to leave the mess where it is since I don't have much time left to get ready. We were already late and behind schedule.

Which meant that I had to hurry.

I walked over to my closet and took out a simple yet beautiful black dress.

Along with the dress I set out a pair of boots to wear.

I quickly got the iron and plugged it in

I quickly got the iron and plugged it in. I set the dress on my bed and waited for the iron to warm up. As I waited, I decided this was the right time to clean up my room. Which is what I did.