Seduces Me

Everything you are
Everything you'll be
Touches the current of love
So deep in me
Every sigh in the night
Every tear that you cry
Seduces me

All that I am
All that I'll be
Means nothing at all
If you can't be with me
Your most innocent kiss
Or your sweetest caress
Seduces me

I don't care about tomorrow
I've given up on yesterday
Here and now is all that matters
Right here with you is where I'll stay

Everything in this world
Every voice in the night
Every little thing of beauty
Comes shining thru in your eyes
And all that is you becomes part of me too
'Cause all you do seduces me

And if I should die tomorrow
I'd go down with a smile on my face
I thank God I've ever known you
I fall down on my knees
For all the love we've made

Every sigh in the night
Every tear that you cry
Seduces me seduces me
All that you do , , , .. Seduces me

"Hi, Baby Boy!"

"Asher! Hi! What are you doing here in my office? Akala ko mamaya pang gabi usapan natin?" Gerald immediately stood up and kissed his girlfriend.

"Wala naman, I just wanna surprise you. I brought lunch!" sabay pakita ni Asher ng bitbit na pagkain.

He took the bag from her and put it in the small table in front of the couch, then he pulled her to sit beside him. "I miss you," he said as he kissed her forehead.

"Same here," she answered with also a kiss on his forehead.

"I miss looking at your eyes," and kissed her eyes.

"Ang I miss your brown eyes," panggagaya ni Asher.

"I miss kissing your perky nose," and he did put his lips on the tips.

"And your greeky one," she did too.

"This flawless skin na nakakagigil," he lingered his kiss on her face and then her neck.

"And your whiskers that make me tingle," she did the same.

"But this is what I miss the most. And I can do this forever and ever and ever and hindi ako magsasawa...." as he slowly bend down to kiss her lips.

"Neither do I...." she agreed as she welcomed his kiss.

He kissed her very slowly, trying to imprint in his mind, and in his heart, as always, this moment with her, taking every second that pass between them in his memory.

It's been three weeks since that talk with her father.

And hanggang ganito lang ang pwede nilang gawin.

He can't afford to go further than the kiss.

How many times he was tempted to go beyond kissing? He couldn't count. But every time his libido started to get wild, bigla namang susulpot sa utak niya ang bilin ng don. And the words were like ice-cold waters that would cool down his raging desire.

But even without kissing, the mere beauty of Asher makes his imagination go wild. She may not know it, but her innocence was his weakness.

Every time her eyes looked at him, or every time she addressed her smile to him, he's in big trouble because he couldn't stop his mind imagining kissing her senselessly, or ravish her, or make love to her endlessly. He wanted her so bad, everything about her leads him to think about carnal thoughts.

And now here they are again, in a situation where he has no choice but to stop. And as soon as Asher felt he wanted to let go, she would kiss him deeper and with more eagerness. She would attempt to open his mouth and would initiate the "game" she is now expert in doing.