Untitled

"Ang ganda mo talaga, Miss Bride! Wala akong kahirap hirap na ayusan ka. You 're definitely glowing from head to foot! Kahit nga walang make up, ang ganda mo pa rin!" puri kay Asher ng kanyang hairdresser.

"Thank you!" she replied, smiling.

She stared back at the mirror, smiling at herself.

Even she would admit that she looks different today. A look she had never seen on herself before.

"...And now, gentlemen, I give you our new President and Chairman of GGC, Sarah Asher."

Laud applause can be heard inside the meeting room of GGC office.

January 02 2013, the first official working day for everyone and first official day for Asher in her new position. Her father requested an informal meeting to properly introduce her to the board members, although an official introduction was made during their Christmas party.

Pagkatapos ng pamamanhikan nina Gerald, everything went smoothly as planned by their mothers.

Wedding is scheduled on eight of February, date symbolizing, according to feng shui, as eternal and no end. Her ninong Henry and Samantha, plus Yaya Luring and one of the board members of GGC will stand as her primary sponsors. Maja will stand as her maid of honor, and JV as best man. Cristine and Hans will be the candle sponsors. Miguel, Fred and Ali will be paired with her college friends Yeng, Rachel, and Liz for the cord, practice and veil respectively. Flower girl and ring bearer will be JV's children, coin and bible bearer will be Fred's children.

Her wedding gown is created by Monique Lhuiller. Fortunately, the designer was in the country setting up her boutique in Cebu when they contacted her. Since there was no time to design and to be intricate with the details of the wedding dress, she chose one of the designer's latest works which was supposed to be shown to public in the grand opening.

The wedding will be at Manila Cathedral, to be officiated by the archbishop; reception to be held at Resorts World Manila that will cater up to five hundred to two thousand guests as all employees of GGC are invited to attend, including that of Gerald's employees. Top chefs of the country were hired to prepare the dishes.

They will tour around Europe for their honeymoon and will end it with a Mediterranean cruise. They will not actually stop their honeymoon period unless and until Asher get pregnant.

At the night of their engagement party, Gerald gave her another ring. This time, it was an oval shaped rich red ruby surrounded with twelve small diamonds, ruby being her birthstone and twelve as December month when they officially announced to public about their relationship.

Many times they were tempted to go beyond kissing and all the times it would end with nothing happened. Until finally, they agreed not to do it before marriage.

They turned themselves busy instead. Since they were also not allowed to interfere with the preparations, they turned their attention instead to work. She, in her new position while Gerald transferring back all his properties and businesses from Germany. Her father did not accept the share transfer Gerald previously gave them. Even the supposed shares he bought for Asher were returned. They both agreed he would make them prosper instead for the future of their children.

As their parents did not give them an opportunity to meddle with the wedding preparations, they were just informed about the status of it. Wala namang naging problema dahil magaling na organizers ang mommy niya at ni Gerald. Very rare they would disagree on the choices being made.