I Only Want To Be With You

I don't know what it is that makes me love you so
I only know I never want to let you go
'Cause you started something, can't you see
That ever since we met you've had a hold on me

It happens to be true
I only want to be with you

It doesn't matter where you go or what you do
I wanna spend each moment of the day with you
Look what has happened with just one kiss
I never knew that I could be in love like this

It's crazy but it's true
I only want to be with you

You stopped and smiled at me, asked me if I'd care to dance
I fell into your open arms and I didn't stand a chance

Now listen honey, I just wanna be beside you everywhere
As long as we're together honey I don't care
'Cause you started something, can't you see
That ever since we've met you've had a hold on me

No matter what you do
I only want to be with you

You stopped and smiled at me, asked me if I'd care to dance
I fell into your open arms and I didn't stand a chance
Now listen honey, I just want to be beside you everywhere
As long as we're together honey I don't care

'Cause you started something can't you see
That ever since we met you've had a hold on me

No matter what you do
I only want to be with you
No matter what you do
I only want to be with you

HIS PLAN...

"Good morning, Gerald!"

"Good morning Nhila! What's my appointment for today?" Gerald asked his secretary as he walked to his office.

It was Monday and he thought he could be free the whole week so he can spend the whole period with Asher. He was planning to take her to a restaurant, where he made a full reservation of the place. There, he would ask her again to marry him and he'll make sure she won't say no. Of course, she won't dahil maski ito ay against sa kagustuhan ng ama. She even hinted they elope. He would suggest the same.

He can't be forever afraid of the don. And his intention with Asher is pure. Patutunayan niya dito na hindi niya niloloko o lolokohin ang anak nito. He has no other way to prove him but marry Asher. As long as she's beside him, kakayanin niya lahat. Maski galit ang ama nito. The only important to him now is Asher, only Asher.

His plan was not unknown. And unknown to Asher, he talked to her mommy.

"Tita, thank you for meeting me at such short notice," bati niiya sabay halik sa pisngi nito. That day after their lunch, he quickly finished his meeting and called Asher's mother and asked if he could see her .

"Walang problema, hijo. I was in the area din naman, so okay lang. What do you need to talk about?"

"First, I'm sorry if I did not visit you at your house instead of us meeting here in a restaurant. To be honest, I am avoiding your husband and I don't want him to know that I talked to you. Okay lang po ba yun sa inyo?"

"Depende sa pag-uusapan natin. What is it?"

"It's about Asher."

"Of course, what else. What about my daughter?"

"I know I told you last time in Austria that I'm going to marry her some day. And you said I can ask you again when it is possible to do so. This time I'm going to ask again. Tita, will you give us your blessing? I am now asking for Asher's hand to be my wife."

"Pero paano ang five years?"

"I'm sorry po but I can't do that. I love your daughter so much I couldn't wait for the five years to finish. I know your husband will be angry, but frankly, I don't care. Mas importante sa akin ay ang makasama ang anak ninyo. If I wait for five years, I cannot guarantee that I won't take her innocence. I want to make an honest woman out of her now."