Crying

I was all right for a while
I could smile for a while
But when I saw you last night
You held my hand so tight.

When you stopped to say hello
And though you wished me well
You couldn't tell that I'd been:

Crying over you
Crying over you
Then you said, So long.
Left me standing all alone
Alone and crying, crying, crying, crying.

It's hard to understand
That the touch of your hand
Can start me crying.

I thought that I was over you
But it's true, so true
I love you even more
Than I did before.

But darling, what can I do
Oh, you don't love me
And I'll always be
Crying over you.

Crying over you.
Yes, now you're gone
And from this moment on
I'll be crying, crying, crying, crying.

I'm crying, crying
Oh, oh, oh over you

"Hey, you three, how are you doing here? Are you enjoying? Ash? Disco place ito, hindi lamay. Stand up and let's dance. Let's fill the night with fun!" hila ni Miguel sa dalaga.

Nagpaubaya na lang si Asher kay Miguel. Wala ang utak niya sa kasiyahan nilang apat kundi nasa may-ari nang bulaklak na natanggap niya kanina.

"Sayang, gusto ko pa man din ang mga yun."

"Earth to Ms. Asher!"

"Sorry Miguel, pero wala talaga ako sa mood to dance tonight."

"Okay ka lang?"

"Yeah."

"Let's go back to our seat." At bumalik na sila sa VIP room na ini-occupy nila.

"Are you sure okay ka lang? I mean, can I leave you for a while? Babalik lang ako to work. Or I'll call back Maja and Hans?"

"No, I'm okay. I'll just stay here. Medyo pagod lang ako tonight."

"Sige. Basta, if you need anything, just shout," kumindat ito, hinalikan siya sa ulo at bumalik sa trabaho.

Saan kaya dinala ni Maja mga bulaklak?

"Girl, ikaw ha? Kunwari ka pang bulaklak ang gusto mo. Umamin ka nang yung nagpadala ang hinahanap mo." biglang may nagsalita.

"Who was that?" tanong niya.

"Gabrielle at your service. But you can call me Gabbie. Ang ingay naman dito. Why not go home so you can think properly?"

"And what she'll do at her house, whine? No! you stay here girl and enjoy the night! Why waste time on thinking about that good-for-nothing son of a gun?"

"And who are you?"

"Tanya, gurl! your new bff! So, don't think about him, okay? He doesn't love you, he doesn't need you, he'll only gonna treat you like a trash."

"Tanya, you're so mean! Wala ka na bang alam gawin kundi manira ng tao?"

Nakatingin lang si Asher sa dalawang babaeng nagbabangayan.

The girl name Gabrielle was so lovely in her white dress that make her looked like an innocet 16-year old. And her eyes, parang hinihigop siya ng kagandahan nito. She's so pleasing to look at. She felt so at peace by just looking at her.

The other girl, who introduced herself as Tanya, well, she's sultry. Wearing a bloody red lipstick and a red mini dress that showed her perfect curves, making her looked sexier. And her eyes, all she could see was naughtiness.

"Hey, totoo naman lahat ng sinasabi ko ah. That Gerald won't do anything good."

"Malay mo naman nagbago na siya and he's starting to let her know that by giving her those beautiful flowers."

"Eeeewness, flowers?! That was so 60's. And his message? Another eeewwness!!! So baduy!"

"He's so sweet nga and thoughtful pa. Imagine, all colors of tulips? He's really into you Asher!"

"Excuse me, but who are you two? Why do you know so much about us? Like, do I know you?"