Bringing Them Home, pt. 1

Ben

Ben sighed as he walked around the literal land of technology before he found his own device back at Slender mansion. Crawling through with the child, Ben landed in his bed, facing the ceiling he cuddled with the child for a moment, who had fallen asleep roughly an hour before hand. 

Looking around, after he got up, he jumped when he noticed Slenderman in the corner of his room.

"Slender!" He exclaimed in shock and he quickly stood up, holding the child close to him.

"Ben. Where did the child come from." He asked, Ben gulped slightly ad the child, (Y/N), looked up at Slenderman and giggled, having probably woken up from when Ben jumped or from Slender's in their head.

Ben and Slenderman were shocked as (Y/N) reached out for Slender, and giggling while doing so. Slenderman carefully picked up the child and 'stared' down at them, just 'staring'. (Y/N) stared at Slenderman as well, they had a 'stare' off... To which (Y/N) won in mere minutes. 

A giggling (Y/N) was handed back to Ben as Slender nodded his approval. 

"You may keep (Y/N), but do not let this interfere with your work. Understood?" Slenderman asked. Ben nodded happily as (Y/N) giggled at being bounced, which was discovered on accident when Slender handed (Y/N) back. 

"Thank you, sir!" Ben exclaimed, and then Slenderman was gone with in a burst of static electricity. Looking down at (Y/N), who looked up at him, he smiled. 

"Now, let's go get you thing's that you'll need. Which means more killing and more missions done for me, and more things for you. How's that sound?" Ben asked as he took them back into the electronic world, more or less aiming for his home world which he discovered he could create. 

So while creating his world, and an area for (Y/N), Ben did some research. Like what (Y/N) would need until they were old enough to voice what they wanted.

It took a couple hours, but then he was able to put (Y/N) to sleep and go exploring on his own. He had a set timer for 2 hours before he had to be back for sure, and he made sure that the world would 'alert' him if anything got in or (Y/N) woke up.

Masky

It turns out, he didn't need to tell Slenderman, cause when he got back to his apartment there was baby stuff inside already, and that was something only Slenderman would have been able to do in the time it took to bring the freezing child to the apartment. 

"So... (Y/N)... It seems I will be keeping you." Masky murmured as he walked through the now cluttered apartment to find his own room to lay the child down so he could set up anything that needed to be built. (Y/N) giggled happily, almost clapping their hands and it was adorable in Masky's opinion. 

When he got to his room, he had already tripped over 4 different bags and 2 boxes. He sighed as he laid (Y/N) down. 

"Okay, sleep for a bit okay? I need to put stuff together for you... Alright?" He asked, he kept the hope from his voice, silently hoping (Y/N) would listen to him. And he was ecstatic when (Y/N) nodded and fell asleep, or at least laid down to fall asleep. Masky smiled softly to himself and moved the blankets and pillows around to keep the child warm, and he was slightly saddened by the fact the child smiled and almost began crying in their sleep. 

Masky walked out of his room, keeping his door ajar incase (Y/N) needed anything. He walked out to the living room and sighed, first things first, a crib. It was big enough for (Y/N), in fact too big. How long do Baby's need to have a crib for? Taking a closer look at the instructions he found with the not put together crib, Masky realized that it also turned into a toddler bed.

He rolled his eyes with a fond smile before he began putting it together... And when he was done, he was proud to admit that it took him the better part of 2 hours instead of the normal 4 it would have taken someone else. 

A cry stopped him from finishing the dresser he began to put together afterward, and he was quick to run to (Y/N). He ran into the room and found (Y/N) looking around, but when their eyes landed on him (Y/N) stopped crying and instead sniffled and reached out for him, wanting to be picked up. Masky smiled and walked over, picking (Y/N) up so he could rock them back to sleep. 

Hoodie

Finding Slenderman was quite easy, and after just a moment of walking into  the mansion, Hoodie was already told he could keep (Y/N). Hoodie smiled at the small victory, but then remembered he needed to get stuff for them. 

"A-alright, (Y/N), you are g-going to meet s-someone. His n-name is Masky, pl-please please b-be good f-for him. " Hoodie murmured, (Y/N) looked up at him with a slight smile and a giggled as Hoodie walked through Slender mansion and towards his and Masky's shared room. 

Hoodie sighed as he got to the correct door, pausing for a moment before he walked in. 

"Masky?" He called out, he heard a soft groan as some one sat up slowly from the bed. Masky had been sleeping before Hoodie came in and woke him up, to which Hoodie winced when he realized. "S-sorry. B-but I found so-someone!" Hoodie explain, shutting the door behind him as he walked over to the tired proxy. 

"Wh-what?" Masky stuttered for a second before he locked eyes on the child. For some reason he felt drawn to hold the infant in Hoodie's arms. "Can I?" Masky asked without realizing it, making a small motion to the child. 

Hoodie seemed to brighten at that and handed (Y/N) over to Masky, who managed to look soft and Dangerous at the same time. It was also well known that he could easily take on 10 people when he was tired, exhausted or just waking up. So seeing him with a child in his arms, smiling and cooing at them, warmed Hoodie's heart to unbelievable temperatures as he smiled. 

"Their name is (Y/N), and we are going to need to get supplies for them." Hoodie reminded, Masky made a whining noise as he curled up around the child, practically daring Hoodie to make him move from the child... and the bed but the bed was a given, he was tired and cold... It was then Hoodie realized Masky was shirtless, he flushed 9 different shades of red, glad he hadn't changed yet... But he blushed more when it seemed that (Y/N) and Masky both knew he was blushing heavily.