Bringing Them Home, pt. 2

Ticci Toby

"Masky, this is (Y/N)... I found them in a basket on the trail... Left alone." Toby explained as he held the child a bit closer to himself.

"Slender will not be happy." Masky sighed out but motioned for Toby and Hoodie to follow as he began to walk away.

"I know but I want to take care of them." Toby responded quietly. He had hope and that's what mattered. No one should have to stay alone like that, especially at that young.

"I know." Hoodie responded just as quiet, Masky made no response so Toby assumed he didn't hear him. Toby looked down at the child and smiled at them. The child looked around as Toby walked after Hoodie, who jogged ahead and met up with Masky and began to whisper to him. 

Toby this time didn't care about what they were talking about and just focused on the baby who was, notably, smarter then they were supposed to be.

Child... Who is that? Sounded around them as Masky and Hoodie spun around to look behind Toby. 

"This is (Y/N). They were left in a basket off the main trails. I want to take care of them." Toby responded, he didn't turn around, not yet at least. 

And why do you want to take care of them? He asked Toby.

"Because no one deserves to be left and abandoned like that. You took me in, didn't you?" Toby asked, he turned around and stared up at Slenderman's head. Slenderman cocked his head to the side before he seemingly sighed and nodded. 

I will allow it. But they are your responsibility. And your responsibility only.Slenderman conceded before he was gone in a burst of static, causing the child to being crying. 

Slenderman

Slenderman made it back to the mansion and walked in. His Proxies; Toby, Masky and Hoodie looked towards the door when he walked in. He could feel that Jeff was sulking in his room again. Liu was in his, he seemed to be asleep but that could just mean that him and Sully were arguing over control again. The rest must have been out killing tonight. 

"Hey Slendy!" Toby exclaimed happily, Masky and Hoodie stood up and bowed their heads in respect. I looked down at the child again and mentally smiled again. 

This is (Y/N), and they will be staying with us. Slenderman explained. Masky cocked his head to the side in a questioningly way as Hoodie stayed still, Toby also looked confused. Slenderman watched as (Y/N) opened their eyes and looked around, they all gasped at the sight and Toby began cooing at them, (Y/N) smiled and giggled as well and waved to everyone. 

"How old are they?" Masky asked and Slenderman mentally smiled again. 

They are nearly a year old. Will be a year old in August, on the 8th. Slenderman responded. 

"Bu-but th-they l-look so u-under we-weight!" Hoodie exclaimed in shock or horror, which one Slenderman could not tell under the mask that he wore.

I understand. This was not the work of their parents. It was the work of the Grandparents. The parents are dead, and I am sending you three for the grandparents. I'm sure you'll be able to find the right house tonight. Slenderman responded. The three nodded solemnly as they went to their rooms to prepare. 

Slenderman knew the kills would go to Masky and Toby... Hoodie didn't like killing to much, he preferred hacking, planning and altering video's to help hide them. 

Slenderman 'looked' down at the child and mentally chuckled as they looked up with an innocent smile, but their eyes held mischief. 

Oh what are we gonna do with you when you get into trouble now? Slenderman asked jokingly. (Y/N) smiled up at him and shrugged their shoulders that caused Slenderman to mentally snort.

Laughing Jack

Laughing Jack smiled at the child as they looked around excitedly. Were they asleep when they were left there? LJ walked into the woods and 'teleported' to the Slender mansion where Slenderman was already there and waiting. 

"I wanna keep them." LJ said immediately. 

I know. And I'll allow it. But you have to protect them and if the others want to help they will. Good Luck. Slenderman responded before teleporting away. LJ was surprised, he was okay with that, just like that?

Laughing Jack took the 'win' before walking in and to his room. He passed Masky, who wasn't wearing his mask at the moment as dinner would be soon, who rose an eyebrow at the child who glared at him. 

"What's wrong little one?" LJ asked as he looked down a them. They looked up at him and whined. "Don't like him?" LJ asked and the child shook their head no. "Remind you of someone?" LJ asked, he wanted to know what was wrong. 

The child nodded, as they wiped at their eyes. LJ cooed at them, causing them to giggle. 

"You're my little lion child!" LJ cooed as he walked into his room, right passed a shell shocked Jeff and a froze Ben... Both who stood outside his room, one ready to knock. 

LJ walked in and shut his door in their faces as he stared at the child who was giggling like crazy. 

"What?" He asked them jokingly. They looked up and pointed at a plushie... that looked oddly like a lion version of LJ. 

Laughing Jack smiled and walked over, he sat on his bed and curled up around the child and handed them the plushie and they both fell asleep.