02.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

♡ memory boy ♡

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

clarissa grabbed a bag of crisps and two cans of ultra red monster from the fridge. their parents were out so she was just chilling with tommy. she ran up the stairs and launched herself onto her bed, lying beside him and passing him a can. 

"plans for tonight?" he raised an eyebrow. 

"nothing really. probably just finishing my house on mars smp, facetiming niki and...OH! karl asked me if i wanted to play jackbox games with him and the boys? i don't know who exactly the boys are but i'll probably join them, it will be fun. you?"

"cool. i think me and wilbur are gonna talk about possibly meeting up again" he replied.

"oh that sounds fun!" clarrisa said, rolling over to pick up her phone. 

twitter:
ranboosaysstuff followed you.

she smiled at the notification and turned her phone to show tommy. he just sighed and sipped his monster. she opened twitter and followed him back. 

she probably should've followed him sooner. she followed most of the dream smp members and tubbo talks about him all the time. 

liv had already been texting clarrisa about ranboo, after today's stream. turns out he's never showed his face before, covering it with a mask and glasses.

"jesus christ, don't go stalker mode on ranboo" tommy complained.

"fucks sake tommy, i'm not" she hit him. 

[time skip ]

clarrisa opened discord and scrolled through the list karl had sent her of everyone playing jackbox tonight. she was actually really excited. 

"okay...badboyhalo-" she read to herself.

she'd spoken to bad before doing lore on dream smp. he was really kind to her and gave her tips.

"and tubbo, of course...and antfrost, pog! sapnap...hm, interesting"

tubbo was her best friend, she'd only spoken to sapnap via twitter, never to anfrost.

"yay big q! and... ranboo" she giggled.

big q was definitely one of her friends. he was so funny and they talked off-camera a lot. 

clarissa was excited to talk to ranboo for the first time. he seemed pretty cool.

she grabbed another monster and joined the VC. she was a little nervous, even though some of them were her friends. she knows karls chat are nice people but what if they don't like her?

"hiii clarissa!" karl welcomed her. she felt instantly comforted by karls voice. 

"hey karl! hey guys!" she replied. 

"you should probably change the stream to 'jackbox games with the boys+cissy'" tubbo laughed.

"maybe. we would also get more views that way too, she has clout" sapnap said.

"ayeee!" quackity joined the call.

"ayeee big q!" clarissa laughed.

"hey, c! i didn't know you were playing! poggers!" he laughed.