08.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

 meet-up & sleepy hugs

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

just when clarissa thought it couldn't get any better, it did.

they were now on their way to an air bnb in brighton where they would meet wilbur and others. the sun was setting as mrs smith drove them to the new destination. clarissa's stomach was sore from excitement and she was getting tired. the four friends were chatting about minecraft and dream smp lore and poor mrs smith had to listen to it all.

clarissa's eyes started to get heavy. it had been a long day for them. ranboo was sleepy too, his flight was extremely long and he didn't get any sleep the entire journey. clarissa was sitting in between tommy and ranboo, while tubbo was in the front beside his mum.

clarissa put their head on ranboo's shoulder and drifted off to sleep. ranboo looked at her peaceful face and gently squeezed her hand.

about 20 minutes later they had arrived in brighton. the city of wilbur, as tommy likes to say. the sun had now set over the sea as it glistened under the faint stars. brighton is beautiful.

they found themselves outside a big white building that had loads of cars parked outside it. the air bnb. ranboo gently shook clarissa awake and told her they had arrived.

the four got out of the car and got their suitcases out from the boot as tubbo said goodbye to his mum.

before tommy could knock on the door it swung open and wilbur ran out of it, followed by niki.

"oh my god, hi!" niki squealed, tackling clarissa with a hug, that she immediately returned.

wilbur briefly hugged tommy, tubbo and ranboo while he waited for niki and clarissa to let go of each other; which didn't happen for a couple of minutes.

i have missed you so fucking much" clarissa cried.

wilbur hugged clarissa too, lightly lifting them off of the ground and then picked up everyone's suitcases.

"soooo, let's go inside so you can meet everyone!" wilbur walked into the warm house.

they were lead into a cosy living room which had two couches, loads of blankets, a fireplace and a big screen tv. the air bnb was surprisingly big inside.

clarissa scanned the room to see george sitting with sapnap and a man with dirty blonde hair.

"george! nick!" clarissa ran over to them "and...clay?"

he nodded joined the group hug.

"when did you guys get here? this is crazy! pinch me george" clarissa rambled.

"what? no!" george replied.

"i need to know if i'm dreaming or not!" she said.

"okay!" nick said, pinching her arm causing her to yelp a little.

"i didn't mean that hard, ow!"

"we got here this morning" dream chuckled. clarissa squinted her eyes to look at the tall man. this was the first time she'd seen his face before. he went back over to the couch, sitting next to george.

"okay kiddos, more people are arriving tomorrow but i'll assign you to your rooms now" wilbur said, all dad-like. "two per room? that only takes up two rooms, niki" wilbur turned around to her.