04.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

♡ shopping trip & twitter ♡

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

tommy woke up and immediately shoved his hoodie over his head, shoving an extra one under his arm. he scrambled out of his window and knocked on clarissas.

"peter pan? that you?" she joked, opening the window for him.

"you wish. i have come with a hoodie, let's go back to bed" he threw the extra one at them and jumped into her messy bed.

"you're right, i do wish it was peter pan. but yeah i guess we could chill for a little, i want to go shopping later though" clarissa sighed, pulling on his hoodie and climbing into bed.

"for what?" tommy asked.

"i need a dress because i don't have one and i kinda want one" clarissa hummed.

"ooo to impress your new boyfriend ranboo" tommy joked and laughed obnoxiously.

"piss off. he's not my boyfriend and no i don't need to impress anyone" clarissa hit him.

"true" he sighed, cuddling up to his best friend.

he only showed his soft side around her.

after an hour or so of sleepy conversation and giggles, clarissa got up to go to the bathroom. she quickly washed her face and brushed her hair. she started on her makeup, putting on mascara, eyeliner, blush and lipgloss. 

"come on cissy, you wanted to go shopping now, hurry up" tommy complained from her bedroom. 

"calm down" she walked back into her room and took off his hoodie "get out, i'm going to get changed now. meet you outside.

"okay!" tommy opened her window and left.

she heard him turn on the song 'parting worlds' very loudly with his window slightly opened.

she quickly got changed and went down to her kitchen to grab something to eat. her mum and dad were sat at the table, eating breakfast with isabella. they took an apple and walked towards the door.

"where'd you think you're going?" her mum said.

"to the shops, with tommy" she turned around.

"you haven't had breakfast" she sneered.

"i know, i have this apple and i can always get something when i'm out" they crossed their arms.

"you look tired" 

"i know mum" clarissa sighed "can i go know?"

"have you tidied your room?" said her mum. 

"yeah, for gods sake. where's marcus? bet he just fucked off with his friends without you questioning him" clarissa snapped.

"enough of that language young lady!" she pointed her finger up.

"not a girl, mum" 

"did mrs simons say tommy could go?" clarissa's mum asked, completely dodging her response.

"yep. bye mum!" they slammed the door behind them.

"wait-" her mum's voice cut off as the door shut.

she walked up to tommy and started walking two the bus stop. usually, the town was quite busy but it was surprisingly quiet today. the wet pavements from the over-night rain smelled fresh and the air breezed around them as they walked into town. a group of girls rushed over to them.