01.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

early mornings & cat cuddles

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

clarissa woke up to heavy rain rapidly tapping on her window.

she squinted her eyes and looked through the droplets to see a glowing orange sky. it was sunrise. they looked over at her clock and hummed. she'd woken up before their alarm. it was 06:45. what an achievement.

clarissa's mum won't stop pestering her, telling them to sleep in because it's the October holidays, but she needs to get up early to stream. she grabs her phone and scrolls through twitter. seems like tubbo and tommy were up late last night playing bedwars with jack manifold.

she quickly turns on twitch to view what time the stream ended. "5am! you're kidding me! we have plans to stream at half seven! thomas simons i have no idea what i'm going to do with you" they hissed.

her viewers were waiting on a stream with tommy at 07:30 and there was no way she was letting them down. she stood up, shoving a hoodie and trainers on before opening her window. she put up her hood and climbed out to knock on tommy's window. his curtains were shut but she could make out his purple LED lights turning on.

"claire it's too early, what'd you want" he slurred, opening the window and scratching his head.

"we're streaming in half an hour, get up dumbass" she replied. he can't complain, he'd done it to them many times.

"but i just got to sleep!" he complained.

"well we have plans and it's not my fault you were up late playing bedwars with jack fucking manifold" she laughed.

"we can do it later. just tell twitter you've postponed it" he said, heading back over to his bed. "shut the window, woman"

clarissa disobeyed him and climbed it. they sat at tommy's setup and entered his password: her own birthday. she opened minecraft and discord, adding herself to the VC. he wouldn't stop moaning as he shoved a pillow over his head so she put on 'a mask of my own face' by lemon demon to wake him up. he usually will get out of bed if music is playing.

she was sick of him making last-minute plans with other people then rejecting hers. she was pretty organised so it made her mad when tommy would cancel on her.

"get up bitchboy" she threw a cushion at him and climbed out his window.

"i hate you" he said getting out of bed.

"i love you too" she giggled and closed his window.

when she got back into her own room her cat, mars, was sitting on her bed. she'd had mars for around a year now. she was a gift from tommy for her 16th birthday. mars was the best-behaved cat she had ever met. she has white and grey fur and honestly just wanted to be cuddled all day. apart from when she was around tommy's dogs maybe.

clarissa sat on her bed and petted mars' head. she remembered showing all her friends when she first got her. niki was definitely the most excited. and dream too actually.

clarissa was so excited to be able to meet niki and minx in the future. she hoped it come around soon but they haven't planned anything yet.

sh logged onto her computer and told tommy to hop on the bedwars sever.

"heyyy chat! what is up? hope you're all doing well today!" clarrisa screamed, adjusting her facecam. 

[ twitch chat ]