NEWS WOOO!

okay so following todays news i will be discounting this book on a very positive note.

I'M SO SO PROUD OF RANBOO FOR COMING OUT AND A BIG CONGRATS TO HIM!!

i don't even keep up with dsmp anymore as i left the fandom but i came on this account today to write a new chapter bc you know, this story has over 60K reads WHICH IS INSANE. i just checked twitter and i saw him trending and OH MY GOD ITS JUST GREAT NEWS!!

obviously this is the reason i will be discounting this book as that's just uncomfy to write more but ill leave it up as it has so many lovers!

I JUST WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS STORY, I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU ALL!! 64K reads is an absolutely crazy number that i could never have dreamed of for this silly little story.

i really love how i presented the characters in this story and my dreams were very big for it. clarissa will always have a special place in my heart and i love them very much. thank you all for loving her too!! 

again, big congrats for mr. boo, i love him sm!!

as for the ending of this story, it doesn't feel right to continue it so im just gonna write an incredibly brief summary:

so following the last chapter, ranboo and clarissa are in their room. clarissa has just taken her makeup off and ranboo says "my god, you're so gorgeous."

they FINALLY kiss blah blah.

secret kisses throughout the end of the trip and clarissa tells tommy towards the end. he's super supportive.

they meet up again together and tommy pulls ranboo aside to ask if he's serious about clarissa.

ranboo decides to confess by saying "i think im in love with you?" (typical boo)
and in reply clarissa goes "YOU THINK?"
ranboo laughs and says "okay, okay, i know."

SO THEY'RE IN LOVE WOOOHOOO AND MAYBE THEY GET MARRIED WE WILL NEVER KNOW MWAHAHAHA.

OKAY NOW THAT THAT'S OUT OF THE WAY:

please, leave your questions about the book, ending or any theories you thought of bc i will happily answer you all!! 

thank you so so much for this amazing journey.

i will forever be grateful for all the love and support i received for 'smile for me' and will eternally cherish all of your lovely comments.